mommy billie

"Y/N wake up! It's time to get up!!" Billie shakes you gently. "Hmm? Wha?" You open your eyes seeing your beautiful girlfriend staring at you. "Hi baby." "Mommy!" You get up hugging her. "Good morning to you!" She kisses the top of your head. "Let's go to the bathroom then you can eat! I made your favorite pancakes with strawberries on the side!" You squeal. She leads you to the bathroom. "I don't need to go." "Let's try okay? You haven't gone since last night." You were nervous, you didn't like it but you never had the courage to tell her. She pulls down your pants and underwear and sits you on the toilet. "Aw baby, shhh it's okay, I'm right here." She sees your eyes watering. "C'mon baby, the faster you go, the faster we can eat!" You let go but end up crying. "Hey shhh shhh it's okay! Look you did it baby! I'm proud of you!" You were too upset to talk. "Okay baby let's clean you up. You shake your head and close your legs. "It'll be quick i promise." "No!" "Baby, hey what's wrong?" "A-Am I pwetty?" "Y/N why are you asking that? Of course you're beautiful baby, I love you." She kisses my head. "P-people on twit-ter said I was u-u-ugly." You cry harder. "Hey those people are the ugly ones, they're hiding behind a screen, baby you're perfect okay?" She kisses my cheek. "C'mon baby, I'll clean you up quick and I'll feed you." You hesitantly let her clean you and helped wash your hands. She carried you into a chair which made you whine. "Baby I'm gonna feed you." "Mommy lap." "Oooh okay just this once okay?" You nod and smile when she picks you up again. She sits back down and cuts your pancakes in tiny bite sized pieces. "Open up!" Billie brings the fork with a syrupy pancake bite up to your mouth. You take a bite. "Yum!!" "I'm glad you love it." You open your mouth again. "Okay hold on." Billie feeds you again. "Good job!!" You smile and kick your legs at her praise. "Wan strawbewwy" you point. "Good job using your words!" She grabs a strawberry and feeds it to you. "Feed?" You look up to her. "What do you mean?" "Feed mommy." "Oh it's okay, I already ate before I woke you up, but thank you." You felt sad. "Hey baby, you can feed me next time okay?" You perk up a little and nod. A few minutes later you were done and now Billie was helping you drink from a cup of juice. "All done!!" You stop. "Good job, you must've been really hungry and thirsty!" "Thank you mommy!" "Alright why don't you play with your blocks while I clean up." "Awww okay." You pout and sulk while walking to the living room.

A few minutes later Billie was done and went to sit next to you on the floor. "Hey baby, you okay?" You look up and nod. "I don't want to make you sad but what you said earlier, you're the most beautiful person I've ever met y/n really." You tear up and hug her. "Aww honey." She rubs your back and you cry into her more. "Shhh it's okay, I'm right here." You pull away wiping your face with your hands. "Hi pretty baby." She says. You can't help to smile. "There's that smile I love seeing." "Thank you mommy. I wuv you!!" You kiss her cheek. "Aww love you too, please talk to me about anything okay? I don't want you to hold things in." "T-there's another thing.." "okay, tell me." "You won't think I'm weird?" "Never." She grabs your hands. "Umm I no wan the potty." "What do you mean?" "No potty I wan pull ups." "Ohh okay, that's fine with me honey. Anything to make you comfortable. Can I ask why?" "Um potty scare me." "Awww I'm sorry y/n for making you go on it this whole time." "It okay mommy." "Let's look online." Billie takes out her phone and you two look through the different options. "Oooh I wan that one pease!!!" You point to the one with stars and moons. "You will look so adorable in these! Alright ordered!!" "Thank you mommy you the best mommy ever!!" "Aww you're the best little ever."