Chapter 23

Nara pov

I walked out from the building and looked for a taxi. I think the others are busy so I don't want to ask anything. I only told Mr. Choi about it. The taxi came as I hop in and told him the direction. Actually I feel a little uneasy......Jiyeon is alone at the bus stop, could something happen to her? Think positively, she's safe. The bus stop is only meters away. I wish I could just walk there but it rains so heavily. Unfortunately, the road is jammed with many cars.....what a bad luck....

After 30 minutes....(Almost arrive to the bus stop)

I took out my phone call to Jiyeon and inform her that I'm stuck in the traffic but I'm earning no response. Is her battery dead? Aish I'm so worried! Ugh, this simple one thing makes me overthinking. Without any hesitation, I patted the drivers shoulder.

"Um sorry for wasting you time but, do you have an umbrella?", I asked.

"Yes I have, why?", he responded.

"I have to arrive to the destination quickly but the traffic is jammed.....can I borrow your umbrella and walk?", I said.

"What? It's dangerous miss, the wind is powerful", the driver said.

"No it's okay, where is the umbrella?", I said.

"At the back seat, are you sure miss?", he worriedly asked.

"Yes I'm sure, here keep the change", I gave him an allowance and quickly step out from the car as I took the umbrella.

"I bought this umbrella with the money okay!", I closed the door and went to the cross path.

It is surely rains heavily. But I think I can manage to arrive there. I tightens my grip on the umbrella. My medium-long skirt is getting wet. But I don't mind, I have many more skirts at my wardrobe, the same design too. Then, I saw the bus stop like 100 meters from where I am, I could barely see who's there because it is too foggy due the heavy rain.

As soon as I got near the bus stop, there's a group of.....students? Maybe it's Jiyeon and her friends. I felt relieved until.......a girl grabbed her hair harshly.

_

Heeseung's pov

I went inside the makeup room to take my phone. The phone is at Nara's desk. Where is she anyways? She hasn't pack her makeup items yet. I shrugged and went downstairs. Suddenly a strike of lightning flashed making me flinched as a loud sound of thunder appears. Oh my god that scares me! The rain is too heavy. I took out my phone to call Nara, but I'm earning no response from her. She supposed to be here right?

I saw Mr. Choi walking by as I quickly went towards him.

"Mr. Choi, have you seen Nara?", I asked.

"Why? Do you miss her already?", he asked teasingly.

"No, no just tell me", I said.

"Fine, she went out to pick up Jiyeon from her college", he said making my eyes widens.

"She what? Alone? In the pouring rain?!", I asked.

"Yes, why?---OH it's dangerous right? Sorry Heeseung I was too busy when she asked me the permission. I didn't think much and just let her go.....alone......in the rain....", he said making me brush my hair back.

"We have to go there, what if something happens?", I was about to walk downstairs until he stops me.

"Relax, let's just ask the bodyguards to go there, if you go there, you're in big trouble", he said.

"Fine....but hurry", I said and ran downstairs.

................................

Nara's POV

I was about to run towards the bus stop, but my umbrella kept flying away.

"Ugh, f*ck this umbrella!", I yelled and let go of the umbrella and ran straight to the bus stop making my outfit soak.

"What are you guys doing?", I asked as all of them look at me. I pulled Jiyeon besides me as they looked at me confused.

"Who are you? Her mom?", a girl with red hair said as all of them laugh except me and Jiyeon.

They're must be bullies.

"Are you okay?", I asked as Jiyeon slowly lift her head up and nodded while shivering.

"What do you want from her? She's new, you guys should treat her kindly!", I said.

"What do you mean? We are treating her kindly, but she crossed the line", said the red hair girl while smirking.

"What's your name cutie? Or should I call you.....sexy...", a tall guy with unbuttoned shirt said while licking his lips. What kind of species he is? Crocodile? He came near me as I rolled my eyes and kicked his nuts making him groan in pain.

"I had experience black belt in Taekwondo, wanna fight? Come on don't be scared", I teasingly pouted making them look at me disbelief.

"You are in a bad luck miss....", the other guys said and was about to push me until I punched his nose as blood coming down his nostrils.

The other girl came and was about to punch me until I grabbed her fist while twisting it and pushed her on the floor. I turned around as a sudden pain hit my nose making me groan in pain.

"Nara!"