001

we were told to go in lines facing the door so we could sign a paper. to make it official or something like that.

finally, it was my turn to sign it. i chose not to read it because everyone signed it, so why should i not sign it too?

i have no where to go anyway.

"attention, all players. the first game is about to begin. please follow the staffs instructions. please make your way towards the game hall." a women on the speaker demands.

we all follow the staff and of course, 067 is still infront of me.

we enter a big room that has lots of different colors on the walls. it kind of looked like a kids room.

they were all taking pictures and i was going to take mine after 067.

-

finally, it was my turn to go.

the device told me to smile but i obviously didnt, instead, i put up a middle finger and walked away.

i saw 067 smirking, she probably saw me do the middle finger at the camera.

i roll my eyes as i walk towards the line so no one had to wait any longer.

-

after a few minutes, this big green door opens. it revealed a big doll ahead of us.

"attention, all players. after you enter the game hall.. please stand behind the white line drawn on the field and await further instructions."

the women on the pa announces, we all follow her command and stand behind the white line.

"once again, will all players please stand behind the white line and await further instructions." the women on the pa repeats.

i take a look around and see that more and more people start walking towards the white line.

the green doors start closing. im a bit nervous and i could tell everyone else is too.

"here is the first game. you will be playing red light, green light. the women on the pa announces as the big doll from further away turns its back around facing a tree.

"you are allowed to move forward when it shout out, green light, stop when it shouts, red light." the women on the pa informs.

"if your movement is detected afterward, you will be eliminated. let me repeat the rule, you are allowed to move forward when it shout out, green light, stop when it shouts, red light."

"those players who cross the finish line without being eliminated within the 5 minute playtime will pass this round. with that, let the game begin." the women on the pa informs.

i began to feel nervous, what would happen if we got eliminated? i hope nothing bad happens.

"green light!" the doll shouts loudly. that caught me by suprise but its best if i start moving.

everyone was walking slowly, except these 2 men. it seems like theyre racing.

suddenly, one of them trips over. "red light." the doll announces as its bodys rotates to face everyone.

the man who tripped over lost his balance got eliminated. "player 324 eliminated."

"dumbass got caught." the other man smirks. i assume their friends.

suddenly a loud bang scares us all. i could tell everyone went uneasy.

what was happening?

"green light!" the doll immediately says afterwards.