017

"we can have bonding time later, emma." my dad replies and turns around. shit! i see scissors on a table so i cut my finger off. "ouch!" i complain and rip a piece of cloth off my shirt and wrap it around my cut. my dad quickly turns around. "whats wrong?" he questions and looks down at my cut. "oh my god! why did you do that? go call your mom." my dad instructs, asshole. i figured its been already 3 minutes so i nod. why the fuck did i do that in the first place?!

seojuns pov
"gi hun! hurry up!" i sigh and look up at him, hes struggling. "how do you make this thing fall?" gi hun questions while shaking the piggy bank. "get down, ill do it instead." i tell him and he gets down. we really dont have a lot of time here. i climb the ladder and shake the piggy bank but its no use. i remember my mom saying that theres an opening in the side of the piggy bank so i check the side and there is! i drop all the money on the floor and i get down. "wheres emma at?" gi hun asks while looking around. "i dont know, shes supposed to have the bag." i reply and sit down on my bed. 

gi hun walks over to me. "we have to do something!" gi hun exclaims. "well then what?! emmas supposed to come over here before my dad comes, hes going to kill me if he knew i lied to him." i explain and stand up. 

"hello! im here." emma runs over to the money and stashes the money into the bag. "where the hell is dad? hes supposed to be here in 3 minutes and im sure its been 3 minutes." i say and walk over to emma. "i already trapped him in since he was being a real asshole." she explains and rolls her eyes.

saebyeoks pov
we were still ducking because there was a fire, who the hell ducks when theres a fire? but only seojun would think that. theres something going on, im sure. 

2 people come in the room, seojun and a girl with a mask on. "hello, players. player 068 decided to kill you all because what youve done to her, and yes she told me to say this thats why the grammar is bad as hell. the girl explains. "anyways, good bye!" she says with a smile and masked men enter the room with guns. oh shit, she lied. 

gi huns pov
me and emma put on the suits of the staff and grab guns from the office. "dont you dare shoot that gun emma." i threaten her. "or what?" she asks and smiles, bitch. "lets just go back.." i reply, changing the subject. 

we enter the room where the 'fire' was at and i see everyone looking shocked and betrayed, i felt bad. "you lied? this whole time?!" sang woo walks over to seojun and tries to choke her. i point the gun at him and he slowly looks at me, walking back to where he was earlier. i thought we were friends sang woo. 

seojuns pov
"well, im going to let you say your goodbyes." my mom says and walks out of the room. emma and gi hun takes of their masks. "it.was.hot.as.hell." emma explains and breathes heavily. 

"lets get out of this hellhole." i announce and we all get out of the room. "how do we get out?" emma asks, holding the bag with the money in it. "i thought you knew!" i reply and mentally slap myself. "dumbasses." ji yeong mumbles but i hear her CLEARLY. "if you dont shut the fuck up ill leave you back in that room." i threaten her and she shuts her annoying mouth up.

"okay, but how do we actually get out?" sang woo questions looking at all of us like we know the answers. "stop looking at us. we dont know." emma points out. "i know how." saebyeok admits. we look at her in shock, "how?!" i ask. "you dont remember?" she asks, was i supposed to remember? i shake my head in embarrassment. "ok, follow me." saebyeok instructs and we follow her.

we were walking out of the place and luckily it was night so the guards were already sleeping. "thanks for helping emma." i thank her. "no problem but we have to get you to the doctors." emma replies, i forgot about that. 

"no, no. its fine, its my time to go anyway. i had fun." i reply and smile. "oh hell no, even though you are annoying and you call me sang poo youre one of the most important people in my life." sang woo insists. "but-" i got cut off by saebyeok. "no buts, lets go." saebyeok holds my hand and we walk to the hospital.

we thought it was the end but was it? 

- A/N
i hope my friend stopped reading this bc its rlly cringe 😭
ok bye see u later im gonna make a sg edit