013

i was sitting on the black chair watching the players talk about random stuff, i didnt want to go back in anymore. emma was sitting beside me, drinking her apple juice. "you really like that girl dont you?" emma asks, looking straight in my eye like shes trying to kill me. "who?" i ask, i already knew who it was though. "dont play dumb. the 067 girl." she replies while taking a sip of her juice. "well- okay so, i just met you like a day ago and now youre talking about stuff like this with me?" i reply saving my ass. or so i though. "dont change the subject, tell the truth. i promise i wont tell anyone." she promises while doing the pinky promise thing with me but hiding her other hand behind her. "im not dumb. i see your hand behind your back." i say and laugh a bit. "not funny." she mumbles.

okay so remember the time i said i wasnt going back into that place like 30 minutes ago? well i am now. i cant stay here anymore because my parents are really bad people and for some reason, i only realised that right now. i lost ali just because of some really stupid game, i knew the old man was still alive and i told gi hun that 001 is dead but its for his safety to not know that hes alive.

i went back into the main room and saw people staring. probably because im some freak whos dad is the front man. i walk up to gi hun since i had no where to go but him, he was next to sang woo but i didnt really care. "hi seojun." gi hun greets me with no emotion, he usually is super excited and full of joy but something obviously happened. "whats wrong?" i ask, i didnt want to assume that the problem was me because that would be rude of me but it probably is. "saebyeok has been crying for hours, we dont know whats wrong." gi hun replies. "no, YOU dont know whats wrong. i do." sang woo corrects him and just glares at me. "its her fault, you made her cry." he says pointing at me. "bullshit, yeah sure, blame me when youre some crazy ass maniac." i reply, i didnt want to cause a fight but i just didnt care that much anymore. i didnt want to care about them but i do. ew some cheesy shit.

sang woo eventually walked away so it was only me and gi hun. "i wanna end all of this. this game is so stupid." gi hun says, breaking the silence. "i want to do that too but we cant do that." i say, accepting the truth. i knew everyone here was going to die and they were playing for nothing because gi hun was going to win no matter what. "so your parents work for this thing, huh? thats why you dont care but everyone else here is risking theyre lives to win this money." gi hun says not looking down. "and you arent one of those people." i reply, truthfully. wait, why did i say that? im so stupid.

after a few hours, it was lights-out. i could here someone pray and it was annoying me, not that i hate God or something.. its just loud and i want sleep. I look over to saebyeok and see her with jiyeong, of course. players were still looking at me in disgust since they found out my parents were you know.

the familiar classical music started playing on the speakers as usual and the lights turn on. for some reason, the alarm blares and the big doors open to reveal the staff holding a black box with a ribbon on it. what? someone died? i look over to see player 069 hanged on a bed. oh. he killed himself. "player 69, eliminated." the women on the pa announces and the staff carried the body into the black box while money dropped into the 'piggy' bank.

"attention, all players. the 5th game is about to begin. all players, follow the staffs instructions and swiftly make your way towards the game hall.

we make our way through the colorful stairs going to the game hall and yes, the praying dude is still praying like usual. we finally make it to the white room and this time there was vests with the numbers 1 - 18. before i went back to the main room my dad reminded me to pick the last number for the 5th game so im obviously going to pick number 18. "before we begin, please make your way down the steps and choose one of the mannequins that you see presented before you. once youve chosen, take the corresponding vest. they are numbered 1 through 18. let me repeat the instructions. please make your way down the steps and choose one of the mannequins that you see presented before you. once youve chosen, take the corresponding vest. they are numbered 1 through 18.

i quickly run towards the 18th vest and wore it. i see the priest guy pick the number 6 and says something but in couldnt here him because he didnt say it that loud. more and more people start to get vests and all the middle numbers were taken. sang woo took the 14th vest, saebyeok took the 15th, gi hun took the 16th, and that ji yeong girl took the 17th vest.

we enter a room thats high up the ground, very colorful too. i felt someone tap my shoulder so i look to the side and see saebyeok. she really has a habbit with doing that, huh. "what?" i ask. Im sorry.. im sorry for everything." she apologizes while looking down. i just scoff and dont mind her. she starts saying more things but i didnt listen, it was kind of a blur. "i love you." she says and i heard that clearly.

why does my life feel like one of those cheesy stories or movies??

-A/N
I CANT GOODBYE THIS IS SO CRINGE
QAHSJAJAJAJAJSSJSJD