009

"no! no i wasnt." gi hun says. "im just messing with you." i reply. "and what is your name, sir? if you dont mind." ali asks. "what? my name? oh. it.. uh.. let me think. hold on, it.. so.. it.. they call me.." 001 gets cut off by gi hun. "its okay. hey, old man, you must be really shook up today. you know when im stressed, my home address slips right out of my head. along with my social security." gi hun chuckles a bit while rubbing 001's back.

all of us woke up from the classical musical playing on the speakers. i felt someone tapping on my shoulder, i turned around and saw saebyeok. "why did you lie?" she asks. "huh? what do you mean?" i ask, i actually didnt know what she was talking about. "you didnt go to the bathroom." she answers. "you werent with me? why are you accusing me of lying?!" i ask. i tried to sound mad since i did lie. "well it was lights-out, you cant go to the bathroom when its lights-out." she explains. shit. "i begged the guard to let me out." i answer. "lie. but okay." she says and smiles a bit. i just nod. "attention, players. the 3rd game will begin momentarily. please follow the staffs instructions and swiftly make your way towards the game hall.

we were brought into a fully white room, very blinding and not in a good way blinding. "players, welcome to the 3rd game. for this game, you will play in teams. all players, please divide yourselves in teams of 10 people. your time will be 10 minutes. let me repeat the instructions. for this game, you will play in teams. all players, please divide yourselves in teams of 10 people. your time will be 10 minutes. "something that has teams of ten players. so maybe its tail tag or why did you come to my house? tail tag means running is involved or it might just end up being simply based on luck." gi hun says. he said much more but i didnt decide to listen since i figured id just listen to what they are saying when its the real thing.

after a few minutes of them talking, blah blah blah. i felt saebyeoks hand grabbing mine and dragging me along with her. "what are we supposed to do again?" i ask. "we have to find a player since we're only 6.. we need 4 more." she explains. "oh okay." i reply. we were walking around until i saw someone. "hey, look! over there, that girl!" i say pointing at her. "lets ask." she replies. we walk up to her and i talk since.. uh, saebyeoks not that much of a talker. "what do you want?" the girl asks. "play with us." i reply.

i was in a circle with my other teammates and it wasnt that bad. gi hun was counting all the members and he found out that one of us didnt bring a teammate. "wait, did someone not bring anyone?" gi hun asks. "it was me. i didnt." 001 replies. "what about you? who brought you here?" sang woo asks reffering to that random girl which is 240. "them." 240 says nudging at me and saebyeok. "i said to bring only men back here, didnt i?" he says, mad. "suck it up, sang poo." i say with a sarcastic smile. "this doesnt sound good. you want me to go? ill go now." 240 says while standing up. "no, wait, hold on." gi hun says while stopping her. "its okay. stay where you are." he says. "we dont even know what we're doing yet." gi hun says while nervously looking at sang woo. "and the times almost over." gi hun says pointing at the timer. they were talking about the group a little more until the crazy girl sat in between me and 240. "well, nobody kicked me out, huh? the crazy girl says. "ill play with you as a special deal here, okay?" she says REALLY loud. we couldnt kick her out since there was no more time. "the time for forming your team is over." the women on the pa says. "all players, please line up with your teammates at the entrance to the game hall." the women on the pa explains. "hold on. we're not gonna stay in here, though?" gi hun asks looking around.

we enter a room that is quite big, there was guards standing at the front with numbers on some weird sign. "i would now like to welcome you all to the 3rd game. todays game is tug of war. in order to win, you must pull the rope towards your platform in an attempt to drop your opponents down below. now i will draw numbers to decide which two teams will play first. everyone, please sit down." the masked manager explains. we all sit down, "well we're dead." i mumble. "first, the team that will play on the left tower. the masked manager says. one of the other red suited men picked something from a black box and it was team 1 and the other team was team 7. they were doing it on a high platform and i started to have a panic attack. i started to breathe faster and faster and i was sweating like crazy. "are you okay?!" saebyeok asks. "yeah, totally fine." i say still panicking. "im dying, holy shit!!" i say losing my breath. "HEY!! OUR TEAMMATE IS HAVING A PANIC ATTACK!!" gi hun says shouting for help. surprisingly people came and helped. "bring her to the room!" one of the red suited men shouts. "boss is going to get so mad!!" another one shouts. the rest was a blur, all i remember was being brought into a room.

i opened my eyes and i was in the same room that the front man brought me in a few days ago. someone was there watching the players play tug of war. he didnt have a mask on. "front man?" he turns around.. "DAD?!"

- A/N
HELP DNAIFJAKS
ok so i dont know what happens in a panic attack so bare w me 😀