026

all of us are dead, every single one of us but it was alright, no more having to live up to shit and were in a world thats pure happiness.

the other hwangs went to jail except for emma but she'll go to jail when she turns 28.

saebyeok proposed to me at least 3 times but i said no 2 times since we're still young but when she asked for the 3rd time i gave up because i do love her.

gi hun was really upset about what happened but hes getting better.

cheol hasnt been feeling any emotion lately. hes just blank so we took him to see jiyeong.

jiyeong thought it was best if she moved out because she still loved seojun. she didnt want to ruin their wedding. but she still visits 3x a week and is now a therapist.

sang woo comforted gi hun while making jokes about cheol but all of us know that he helps and talks kind to cheol when we're not there.

ali thought of sang woo as an arch enemy and never forgave him. quote on quote "im never lending you my marbles again!"

my nana became the cook of the house because shes honestly the best at making food.

and that was all i wanted, even though im dead.. atleast i can spend forever with my best friends.

- A/N
OMFG THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER SHFJSK
uhh my writing is so bc so dont mind that
im starting a new book soon 😋