006

i walk up to saebyeok and her mouth is still wide open for some reason. "holy shit.. you just did that!!" she says. "ive done it before. its not a big deal." i say. "ill get us some food and you can process what just happened." i say and give a sarcastic smiles. she just rolls her eyes and smiles.

"hey dude with the red mask! i need 2 food thingy containers because that girl over there, 067. she asked me to bring her food." i say. not really but sort of. as you can see im not a very formal person. he nods and gives me 2 food containers. i skip my way back to saebyeok whos sitting on her bed. smiling. is she planning on killing that 101 guy or something? "i got you your food, lazy ass." i say as i hand her food to her. "thanks." she says and stuffs food in her mouth. she seems weird today not gonna lie but I didnt want to make it a big deal.

It was late at night. Ive been trying to sleep but this one crazy lady has been begging to go to the bathroom. "hey, just let me use the bathroom for one second. jeez, come on!" she whines. "look, its mostly men in here, okay? want a puddle here? she says. "damn it! damn you, scumbag. the red suited guy stays silent. "i hope youre ashamed. treat us like humans, damn it! who do you think you are?" she shouts. how the hell would i ever get sleep. "hey, triangle. i dont need you. get me your superior." she says pointing her finger at the red suited man. "just get me that square head guy!" she shouts banging on the door. i felt a tap on my back so i looked around and so saebyeok. "couldnt sleep?" she asks. "yeah.. that lady is loud as hell." i say. me and her began to chat for a while about her plan to go in the vents so i tagged along with her.

"we gotta go." saebyeok says reffering to me and her. "oh, yeah?" the crazy woman scoffs. "i begged to get the damn toilet, and youre gonna sit right on top like that? she says. "deal with it." i say and give her a sarcastic smile.

she get to the crazy ladys stall and open it to see her smoking?? dumbass. "dont scare me like that!" she says. saebyeok takes out her knife. "wanna smoke a little?" she says. "you can stay put on the bowl and smoke some more." saebyeok says. "what are you doing?" the crazy lady asks. "what do you think shes doing dumbass?" i scoff and gets inside the stall too. saebyeok climbs up to the vent and does whatever she was supposed to do. "it hurts a lot! its like trying to push out a kid!" she exclaims. "come on!! you can do it!!" i play along. "AH! IM DYING!" she shouts. "WHY WONT IT COME OUT?!" i say. "its time to go back." the red suited man says. "just give me a second, okay?" she shouts. "YOU BASTARD GET OUT." she shouts. "you need to go back." the red suited man says. "YOU DONT KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR HER. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" i shout. "ALL OF THE STOOL WIPES ARE GONE." she shouts. "GO TO THE SINK! GO TO THE SINK!!" i shout as she runs to the sink. "DONT COME IN HERE. IM NOT WEARING PANTS, OKAY? she tells the red suited man. "you have to come out." the red suited man insists. "damn it! theres no toilet paper in here either!" she says "looking" for toilet paper. "if you dont ill drag you out." the red suited man comes in through the door. "YOU BASTARD, WHAT THE HELL!" she complains. "YEAH DUDE! WHAT THE HELL! WE TOLD YOU TO NOT COME IN!" i say and roll my eyes. she flushes the toilet and complains to that red suited man. blah blah blah. i didnt bother to listen to whatever she was going to talk about.

we walk back into the room and the crazy girl keeps on asking on what saebyeok saw in there. "come on. what did you see?" she says with her arms wrapped around on her. saebyeok pushes that crazy women off of her "ill tell you tomorrow." she says. i didnt want to here the rest so i ran back to my bed and saebyeok runs after me. i got into my bed and turned around. "what?" i ask. "i smelt sugar or something like that." she says. "oh ok cool. night saebyeok." i say and she nods while going back to her bed. today was so random??

it was now morning me and saebyeok were talking about random stuff and then the crazy lady walks up to us. "hey. what did you see? tell me now. its the morning now. you said you would." the crazy girl says. "masked guys with pots, and they were melting a liquid down there." saebyeok replies. "what was it?" she asks. dumbass she wouldve told you if she knew. well she did tell me it was sugar so i actually dont know. "i couldnt tell what." she says. lie. "me and that girl had to put on that show just to save your life back there. and you couldnt tell? she scoffs. "look, if you arent telling me everything. ill burn your eyes out with cigarettes." she threatens saebyeok and i let out a small laugh. "whats so funny?" she says in annoyance. "nothing." i say. she walks away and i turn my head to face saebyeok. "you lied." i say. "i know." she says.

we lined up to get our food and now we're back on saebyeoks bed. we kept talking about random things and i see that a player, 218 was staring at saebyeok. "hey, did you notice that guy staring at you? 218?" i ask her. she turns behind and made direct eye contact with him. uhm saebyeoks mine you ugly ass bitch?!

- A/N
saebyeok and seojun dont even act like a couple but thats fine 😃
wait they arent even a couple they only kissed once- lmaosdksnd