022

"are we seriously in jail now?!" i exclaim snapping out of my very weird and chaotic phase. "yes! what the fuck!" she replies and groans, i guess she snapped out of it too.

"can we break out?" i ask and she gives me a look. "no because i kind of forgot how to." she explains and i look at her with my jaw opened.

"what do you mean you forgot how to? have you been in jail before?" i question and she stays silent. "i asked you a fucking question." i say and she doesnt respond. "okay, we're playing this game, i guess. i roll my eyes and sit on the bed. so much for going somewhere.

emmas pov
we were watching a show called outer banks since we finished stranger things already. "jj is hot!" jiyeong obsesses and i look at her like shes some crazy person. "hes mine." i reply to her comment firmly. everyone should know.

"youre like 7, shut up!" jiyeong argues and scoffs. "excuse me!? first of all, im 11!" i reply and roll my eyes. "thats no difference!" she snaps back and of course the door bell rings.

"not me." i say referring to the door bell and continue watching the show while they argue.

gi huns pov
"i dont wanna get the door bell! what if its some crazy murderer?" i explain and sang woo rolls his eyes. "you have 2 children and youre seriously acting like a child?" sang woo scoffs and gi hun looks at him and furrows his eye brows. "shut the hell up!" i groan in annoyance and walk downstairs. fucking crazy assholes!

i open the door and see a cop, my eyes widen. "good afternoon, sir. i just wanted to let you know that your friends have gotten arrested and we just wanted to ask questions.. is there anyone else in the house?" he asks and my heart breaks. what happened to them now?

"give me one second." i reply and slam the door close. i run upstairs to the room everyones at.

"they got arrested." i inform them and they all looked shocked. "what did they do?" cheol asks and i didnt respond to that because they were flooding me with tons and tons of questions.

"why?" "are they okay?" "can we see them?" "we need to save them, right?" "dont they have to go to court?" i told you they were crazy together! wheres my money?" "stop." i simply reply and sit down. "the cops only told me that they got arrested, he didnt tell me anything besides from that." i inform them and sigh.

"we need a game plan to rescue them!" emma announces and we look at her like shes some type of crazy person, she really is crazy though.

"we cant do that, theres tons of security guards that will definitely catch us quickly." sang woo starts and stops talking for a bit. "100 percent armed up too." he finishes. this is bad bad.

"we need to do something!" jiyeong replies and emma nods. "yeah, we cant just leave them like that. they could get the death penalty!" emma exaggerates and wow, she agreed with jiyeong.

"they couldnt have done anything that bad that couldve lead to them getting the death penalty. theyre to kind for that." sang woo explains and we all look at him like hes stupid. kind? kind?!

"saebyeok and seojun arent anywhere close to kind, are you that dumb? how did you even get into that school gi hun always talks about? jiyeong questions and sang woo just scoffs.

emmas pov
"lets do some type of game plan!" i announce and they nod. wowza, i lowkey feel powerful.

"theres a literal cop waiting for me to come out right now and hes asking if theres anyone else here, what do i say?" gi hun asks. "well, how about we split up and divide are team into 2." i start and inhale. "cheol, me, and jiyeong are team 1. you and sang woo are team 2!" i finish while everyones still looking at me. "what?"

"whats the plan, dumbass?" jiyeong asks and i look at her in disbelief. "i already divided the group, bit-" i got cut off by gi hun. "language!" he scolds and i roll my eyes. "i already divided the group, bitter??" i correct myself and confuse myself at the same time with 'bitter'.

"bitter? really? thats what you came up with?" jiyeong questions and laughs. "shut up." i cover my face with my hands in embarrassment. ugh.

"here, this is the game plan." sang woo starts and we put all our attention towards sang woo.

"as emma said, we have to divide the group. gi hun and jiyeong for team 1 and emma, cheol, and me for team 2." sang woo explains. "bu-" i get cut off by sang woo. "dont testify, i have to be with you both since jiyeong would probably leave you both to die and gi hun has to be there since hes the one who opened the door." sang woo states and i roll my eyes. "fine." i mumble.

sang woo explains the whole plan to us in 1 minute since we didnt have time, hes really a fast thinker. isnt he? anyway, its been a while since ive done this shit. excited. im sorry dad!

ji yeongs pov
gi hun and i run downstairs, he opens the door and i was greeted by the cop. disgusting shit. cant even do their job didnt even find out about the crazy games that happened last year.

"is this everyone in your house?" the cop asks and gi hun nods. "yes." he firmly replies, gi hun was getting better at lying since i taught him.

"are you sure? this is a for sure big mansion you got here." he questions again. "yes, we're the only ones that live here besides from seojun and saebyeok." i answer this time and the cop nods. "well, lets get going to the station."

- A/N
talking tom or whatev u call it is scary 💪🏼
EW MY BROTHERS PICKING HIS NOSE