023

gi hun and i arrive at the station and the cops start asking random and stupid questions.

"what did they even do?!" i blurt our and they look at me. "they got into a car crash because they were laughing to hard, we're sure that they were drunk while driving." a girl cop explains and i look at her in disbelief. liar, liar.

"okay, both of them would never do that!" gi hun testifies, the cops would obviously never believe us. they dont know saebyeok or seojun.

"well, let us finish the story." a boy cop replies and i roll my eyes. they dont know anything.

"while they were driving, they crashed a van with 16 people in it. all of them died except for 1, meaning both of them basically killed 15 people." the girl cop explains and gi hun scoffs.

"thats unbelievably stupid, they werent drunk because they were going to the grocery and we knew that because we told them to." i try to explain but of course they dont believe me.

"we cant believe you, theres to much evidence. they could get the death penalty until there is solid proof that they werent drunk." the girl cop explains, the other one nodding. gi hun and i's jaw drops. the fucking death penalty?!

"youre lying right?" gi hun asks, hoping for a yes but that was obviously quite impossible.

"no we're not but im really sorry, your friends technically killed 15 people." the boy cop mentions again. can he just stop saying that?

cheols pov
"okay, lets go!" emma announces and we get into our other car since we had 2. we were rich since you know, everything that happened to all of them. when i heard about it my heart literally shattered, all of them have been through so much last year. it broke my heart.

we get into the car and start to talk about random things because who knows, we might actually die tonight. pretend i never said that.

"sang woo, youre no fun!" emma complains, she looks really pretty. what the? why did i even say that? do i like her? no way, what!

"you ok?" she asks, looking at me. i snap out of that weird thing and give her a small smile.

"yeah, im fine." i reply and she nods. the car ride was silent again, we werent that close to sang woo since hes kind of a kill joy but thats fine, thats what makes him sang woo.

we arrive at the police station, "are you both ready?" sang woo asks and we both nod. "yeah, so ready to risk my life again." emma replies sarcastically. "well its my first time, so.."

seojuns pov
saebyeok and i still werent in good terms, i wanted her to apologize since i was always the one apologizing. im not doing that ever again.

i snapped out of my thoughts because i heard banging from the jail bars, i look to my right and see emma laughing. "why the hell are you laughing?" i question and she doesnt answer.

"why are you here?" i ask and she looks at me in disbelief. "we're rescuing you, duh." emma replies, saebyeok and i stay confused.

"what do you mean? theres thousands of cops here?" saebyeok questions — me nodding back.

"stop asking questions, lets go." emma firmly replies, clearing her throat. saebyeok and i watch emma open the jail cell with a key she has. "come on!" emma demands — saebyeok and i both get out of the jail cell. 

"where are going?" i ask while we 3 are walking. "i have to be somewhere but just try to escape this place. i cant be seen with you two, okay?" emma reassures — saebyeok and i were confused but we just nodded. 

emma quickly runs out of the police station, leaving saebyeok and i alone. "how do we even escape?" i mumble — hoping saebyeok didnt hear. 

cheols pov
"please! it hurts so badly, my leg! ouch, please! please.. do something!" i complain — pretending that im hurt. seojun and a girl did this once but in a different scenario so this should work, right? "please, help the poor man!" sang woo begs  — on his knees, both of his hands in a praying position. he looked funny, no offense. 

"come with me." the guard orders  — both of us nodding, following the guard. we enter a room with a women sitting on her desk which im guessing is the doctor. "i got two of them." the guard mentions  — the women laughing in response. what does the guard mean by 'i got two of them.'? 

i looked over to sang woo, he looked scared. i just didnt know why. "hello, children." the women greets us nicely with a smile on her face  — yet looking very suspicious. i slowly looked over to sang woo and he gulped, he was nervous. 

"hi.." i mumble, she smiles widely. "good night, this should help with your.. you know, your leg." she replies and pushes a black button, smoke coming out of it. i didnt understand one bit of any of this. whats with the smoke?

before i knew it, i drifted off to sleep and im pretty sure sang woo did too.

gi huns pov
"why were they brought to jail immediately? shouldnt they have a lawyer?" i question — the 2 guards infront of jiyeong and i nod. the boy cop look at his watch and his eyes widen. "its time." he infroms the other cop — the girl cop nods. "good night." she smiles and pressed a black button, the same fog from the games coming out of it. my eyes widen and i look at jiyeong who looks as scared as me. then we both drifted off to sleep.

seojuns pov
"attention everyone! from now on, this place is on full lockdown till further notice." the women on the pa announces — i felt like i heard that voice from somewhere but i cant put my finger to it. "we cant escape now.." saebyeok mumbles — i nod in agreement.

- A/N
LOVE HARD IS SO GOOD
BRO TAG LOOKED SO HURT WHEN HE FOUND OUT THO