007

it was time for the next game, saebyeok and i were walking through the long colorful stairs. the same man, 218 went beside saebyeok. "you saw something, right?" oh. thats why. saebyeok just looks at him and continues to walk. "i happen to overhear your discussion last night. so tell me, what did you see?" he asks, clearly inpatient. they were walking fast so i had to run to catch up to them. "DUMBASSES WAIT FOR ME." i shout running towards them. they stopped for like 2 fucking seconds. "why would i?" she asks. "youre a defector, right? all the games they made us play in here are games i have known since i was a young boy. the next game will be too, im willing to bet." he states. i didnt bother to listen to whatever they are talking about. it isnt my business anyways.

we entered a room with a lot of things from playgrounds. there was swings, slides etc. 218 already made his way to his friends so it was just me and saebyeok. "players, welcome to the 2nd game. we will begin shortly." the women on the pa says. "what do you think the next game will be?" i ask and turn my head over to saebyeok. "i have no clue." she replies. "players, before the second game begins, chose one of the four available shapes you see on the wall." the pa women explains. once youve chosen your shape, please stand infront of it." the women on the pa explains and she says a bit more but i didnt really bother to listen.

saebyeok and i picked the triangle. we had to cut out the shape without breaking it. "oh shit." i sigh and begin to cut out the triangle. minutes have passed and ive been sweating like hell while saebyeok over here hasnt sweat one bit.

more and more gun shots were heard and she was already done but i wasnt. i cut the last part carefully and showed it to the red suited man. "player 68, pass." the pa women says and i sigh in relief. i really hope ali made it out already.

im back at the main room and i was panicking."what if ali doesnt make it?!" i ask walking back and forth. "come down. he probably will." she says getting annoyed. "no! what if he messed up and is dead right now?! oh my god!" i say still walking back and forth. "hes going to be fine.." she continues and her eyes light up once she saw him entering. "look! hes there." she says. "hes alive!!" i scream and run over to ali and give him a big hug. "are you ok, maam?" he asks as he releases the hug. "im fine. i just thought that you didnt make it." i say and we start to talk about random things but i feel like someone was staring at me. what?? "attention players. i will now announce the results of the second game." the women on the pa says. we watch as the numbers go down.. and it was a lot. "out of the 187 players who participated, 79 were eliminated." the women on the pa says. i look at ali and he looks as shocked as i am. the circle thing that contained all the money was filling up with more and more money. how the fuck are people so rich?

it was now a new day and we were forming in lines to get breakfast. we got one egg and some type of drink. "we risked our lives and we get one egg?!" i complain as i take a bite of my egg. "atleast its something." saebyeok says. "ok whatever." i say. she had a point. "here have the rest of my egg." she says handing me the egg. "no! its your egg." i say and hand it back to her. "you literally said you wanted more food." she says. "no one asked." i say and smile. "k." she replies and walks away. did she get mad?

"omg ali! i totally messed up!" i shout. "you didnt maam." he replies. "im such a brat! oh my god!! she must think im crazy!" i say walking back and forth. "you are overthinking this maam." he says as he gets up and helps me sit down. "she probably hates me now! look what i did!!" i say. "she doesnt hate you. i have gotten into some fights with my wife but it would always get better at the end." he says. "your right, i guess." i say and calm down. on the other hand, 101 and some other dude were fighting. the red suited people came in with a big black box with a ribbon on top. that meant that the random person died. "this shit is so fucked up." i say and look at ali. he doesnt respond and kept silent. "lets go to my friends." he finally says something. "okay." i reply and we walk up to them. 2 men and 1 old man, cool.

"we cant fall asleep tonight, okay? who knows what someone else may try." the 218 guy says. "also who are you?" 218 asks referring to me. "uh, im seojun. alis friend." i say and stutter a bit. bitch i sounded so dumb i swear to god. he just looks at me weirdly but no one noticed except for me. "look at them. it looks like theyre planning on something." 218 points out and we all look at them. "if they try to attack someone, lets group together and fight them." he says. "no offense but we're one of the weakest teams here." i say and look around to all the other players talking to each other. "seojun has a point." 456 says. "oh, i know! i can ask one of my friends." i say. wait, friend? was she my friend? were we a thing? wait that fight.. does she even want to talk to me? shit.

- A/N
hi sorry for not updating
im gonna update more ok ya
ty for 1k reads ill try to do like 2+ chapters tmrw 😋