019

emma and cheol walk up to us, "why are you both fighting about something that happened a year ago?" emma questions. "i dont know, it is a bit stupid." i reply and a tear falls down my cheek. "come on, just admit it. you both are so deeply inlove!" cheol begs and we laugh a little.

"not true." saebyeok says and turns to look at me. "what?" i question. "nothing." she replies and it gets akward. "adults these days." cheol mutters and sits down at his original spot with emma. im confused, does she still like me?

after 10 minutes or so we had to get back to the place we were staying at. "come on, lets go!" sang woo announces and we race to the car.

"hah! i won, losers." jiyeong says proudly and gets in the front seat before cheol does. "i hate you." cheol says and gets in the car. "shit, i forgot about my phone. can you go get it?" emma asks, looking at me. why me? out of all the people in the world, me? before i could reply to her, "language!" gi hun scolds and i laugh a bit. "ill go get it." i reply snd she nods.

im back at the rocks and i see her phone. i pick it up and notice that theres a card on the rock beside emmas phone, i turn it over and it had THE symbols.. circle, triangle, and square.

i look around to see if theres anyone and theres obviously nobody. i decided not to think much about the car and just go back to the others.

i walk back to the car and open the car door. "what took you so long?!" gi hun asks and i just glare at him. i enter and sangwoo started to drive. im not excited to see whats in that card and how the fuck did they find me? weirdos.

we were currently in the car talking about so much dumb shit. "we should have a movie night!" emma suggests. "you wouldnt be able to understand the movies, youre american and the movies are korean." saebyeok explains and emma rolls her eyes. "if you keep rolling your eyes your eyes might get stuck up there." gi hun informs emma. "where did you learn that from?" emma asks and scoffs. did she forget?

"did you forget that gi huns your father?" cheol asks, its like he read my mind. "no, im aware hes my father but hes basically my bestie." she explains. "its alis birthday tomorrow.." sang woo mentions and my eyes widen. i miss him.

the car was silent, no one wanted to say any single word until jiyeong spoke up. "okay, i barely knew this ali dude but we should do something special for him since clearly he means a lot to you all." jiyeong says, that wasnt a bad idea actually. "well, what?" sangwoo asks jiyeong, i had an idea. "lets carve his name on a stone, yes its corny and may be a little weird but i wanna do it." i finally speak up. great.

"ok, lets do that tomorrow." saebyeok replies and the drive was silent again. not a bad type of silence though, a comfortable silence. cheesy.

okay, so its now morning and we have to pack BUT this is what happened last night: we went back to the place we're staying at, we showered and when everyone was asleep i read the note.

it said: 'i know where you are, i know what your doing. how dare you do that to your mother and i? absolutely ridiculous! i loved you more than anything in the world and you do that?! seojun if you dont get your ass here by next week i will kill your friends. — your father' like bitch what the actual fuck, stalkers. i hate him.

"what are you doing?" sang woo asks from like no where. "oh, nothing." i reply and smile. "okay.. we also have to write alis name on a rock soon." sang woo informs me. "ill be down in a second." i reply snd he nods. every time i hear alis name i just wanna cry, i miss him.

i head down and see no one there, i look at the beach behind the place we're at and theyre there, laughing and having fun. im gonna miss them but im doing it for them, theyre to kind to die even though theyre a lot to handle. i hate life, honestly, lifes so unfair. no one there deserved to die, except for 101, hes pure pain.

i walks up to them, "how do we carve alis name though?" i question. "bitch, i dont know!" sang woo replies. "how will we carve his name?!" i ask and everyone looks away. "we should get a smart friend." i announce and sigh. thats sad.

it was time to leave now, we didnt get to carve the rock for ali and that was pretty upsetting but its fine, we could do something at home.

we were at the airplane already and of course since im the least luckiest person, im beside saebyeok. "sorry for saying those thing about you earlier." saebyeok apologizes and i nod. "its fine, im sorry too." i apologize and smile a bit.

"i dont get why we were fighting about some stupid breakup that happened a year ago." she says and laughs. "true, we are so immature." i reply and we start talking about random stuff.

if we werent a couple, we could still be friends no matter what since we are weird ass people.

we arrive back at the house and everyone was playing 'red light green light'. yes, i know, its not fun to bring back bad old memories but its actually a fun game to play without killing and stuf involved. "red light!" emma announces and turns herself around. she looks around to see if anyones moving, i need to scratch my nose. oh my fucking god worst day of my life.

- A/N
i changed the name of the book ! it was 'i came here for the money' bc it was a cringey name
ok ily have a great day/night/afternoon <3