024

seojuns pov
"what do we do?" i ask saebyeok, she looked confused too so she probably didnt know what to do. "i have no clue." she responds — i sigh, why did emma have to leave us anyways?

a cop started walking towards us — saebyeok and i looked absolutely terrified. "come with me." the cop demands — saebyeok and i quickly nod while standing up from our hiding place behind the trash can.

we got lead into a room, it looked old and the games like. this honestly started to freak me out a lot. i quickly look at saebyeok and she looks back at me too — we gave it eachother a 'this place is sketchy' look. 

"sit." the cop orders, referring to the two chairs infront of us. saebyeok and i sit down on the chairs, looking around to maybe find out more about this place.

"why did you bring us here?" saebyeok asks, breaking the silence — the silence was definitely not comfortable silence.

"good night." the cop smiles, putting on a mask. both saebyeok and i were confused, what did she mean by 'good night'? the cop pushes a black button, smoke started coming out of it. thats when it hit me, all the memories started flooding back. the fog, the fucking fog. saebyeok and i look at each other and we hold our breathe to avoid sleeping. 

i smiled in my head remembering the first time we did that, during the games. when i first met cheol, that was cute. our first kiss, i called her a fucking princess? we were so cringe. the time i found her crying in the bushes, the stupid times when i hated jiyeong.

i didnt even realize i was pretend sleeping for so long. "seojun, are you awake? did you really breathe?" she questions. i flutter my eyes open, "sorry, i forgot to open my eyes." i apologize and she looks at me like my crazy.

"anyway, the 'cop' was talking on the phone and turns out all of them are in a jail cell." saebyeok informs me — me being me, i was still confused. 

"whos them?" i question, i was hoping it wasnt them but it probably and is them. "them them! our friends." saebyeok replies like its so obvious — kind of is though. 

"that cop is coming back here with other cops to carry both of us to the jail cell. we cant let that happen, can we?" she questions and i nod, i was worried. are they okay? did they get hurt? did emma make it out?

i snap out of my thoughts once i realize that saebyeoks tapping on my shoulder, calling out for me. "seojun!" she shouts, wanting to go already. "sorry." i mumble, i get out of the seat and we leave the room. luckily, no one saw us. 

emmas pov
my staff and i enter the room seojun and saebyeok are at. i felt bad, i really did but a hwang is a hwang and seojun doesnt act like it. i loved my friends but they are ruining all the plans for my family, yes, im not a real hwang in blood but i am emma hwang. 

i look over to the chairs where saebyeok and seojun are supposedly at. they werent there, those bitches arent there. anger started boiling in me, i was angry and i wanted them to die. 

i look over to my staff and put on a straight face. "once you all find the both of them, kill them. ill give all of you twice your earnings for this month." i explain and they nod. seojuns just my fucking step sister anyway, i dont give a shit. 

cheols pov
i wake up in a very uncomfortable spot, my eyes were still closed. my bed was always so comfortable, what happened? i flutter my eyes open to see a very dirty ceiling. jeez, we should really have someone clean the house. i look around to see that im certainly not in my room.

then it hit me, everything started coming back to me. shit! wait, i dont cuss. whats wrong with me? i look to my side to see gi hun, jiyeong, and sang woo still asleep from the smoke.

i start to shake sang woo but it was no use. "wake up, sang woo!" i scream in his ears, he quickly opens his eyes and sits up. "where are we?" he asks, clearly panicking.

"we're in a jail cell." i reply and groan — we really thought our plan was smart and emma wasnt a bad person but she is. of course she is, shes not a real hwang so she does whatever to be a hwang but obviously for seojun, shes a hwang by blood so she doesnt care. luckily, seojuns a good person. 

"we need to wake up the others." sang woo infroms me  — i nod and start to shake jiyeong. "what the fuck do you want, emma?!" jiyeong exclaims, slapping my face. "im cheol! open your eyes." i reply and roll my eyes — im a kind person but when it comes to slapping me i will murder you and your soul. 

"oh, sorry." she apologizes, opening her eyes. "where are we?" she questions  — did she really forget? "we're in a jail cell." sang woo informs jiyeong. i go over to gi hun and start to shake him. "wake up!" i scream in his ears, he widens his eyes and starts to chocke me. "who are you?!" he asks, still chocking me. "bro, im cheol!" i reply and he lets go off me. "why did you wake me up?!" he asks  — i roll my eyes, this again.

the door starts to creak open so i look at the door and theres a women.. who is she? "who are you?" gi hun asks  — the women chuckles in response. "im seojuns mother." she explains, all of our eyes widen. she turns her head to face gi hun. "hello brother."

- A/N
i accidentally deleted half the chapter for 023 so u might wanna read it again
this book is so cringe