004

i look around and see something moving in the bushes. ahah, found you. i go over there and see the 067 girl.. crying? she was covering her face with her arms, crying on her knees. i knew she was crying because I could hear her sniffing. i kneel down to her level and lightly push her chin to make her face me. she had red puffy eyes with tears streaming down her face, i felt bad. "whats wrong?" i ask, stroking her hair. "y-your family.. i b-basically dont h-have one.." she cries.. i pull her into a hug. I felt bad, we shouldnt have came here. "im sorry, i didnt know.. i swear!" i say as i stop hugging her. "no, no no. its not your fault." she chuckles a bit, god damnit i hate seeing her sad. "lets get back to your grandma. she might be worried about you." she smiles as she gets up and puts her hand out for me to hold it. i gladly put my hands on hers and we went back. "sorry nans. this is her by the way." I say, what if she doesnt want her to stay.. i got a bit nervous and started to bite my nails. "ahh. very pretty young lady. of course she could stay." she smiles.

me and the 067 girl were now in my room. I used to spend everyday here. thats why I have a room. now that I see it i couldve came here instead of going to that tree. "what do you wanna do?" i ask as both of us are laying in my bed. it was a pretty big bed so we didnt have to worry about space. "i dont know." she says as she stares at the ceiling. the lights were closed since it was late but i still could see her from the light coming from the window. does that make sense? i have no clue. "wanna get to know eachother?" i ask staring at her. i feel like i could stare at her all day. that seems weird.. never mind. scratch that. i dont want to seem like a crazy person. "sure." she replies still staring at the ceiling. "okay. well ill start since you dont talk much." i say, i hope that didnt seem rude. "well both of my parents are dead.. there wasnt even a funeral for my mom. my names seojun, no last name. my birthday is on october 2. my stepdad only kept me in the house thats basically mine.. he only kept me there to rape me anddd im 25." I continue. i talk as fast as a parrot, what the hell. "uhh my names saebyeok and im 27.. and no offense but i dont wanna open up to much." she says. honestly i understand but I dont have trust issues so i didnt really care what I told her just right now. "we should get some rest. its getting late." saebyeok yawns as she closes her eyes. i eventually close mine too and we both drift on to sleep. today wasnt actually that bad.

i wake up to feel someone lightly tapping on my shoulder. "mmm 5 more minutes!!" i say as i hug my pillow. "im not a pillowww. stooop.." she complains and groans. "what the hell do you mean?" i say as i flutter my eyes open. my eyes widen when i realized the "pillow" i was hugging was saebyeok! "OH SHIT, SORRY." I apologize as i let go of her. "its fine, i kind of enjoyed it." she says and winks. she knew what she was doing and it was working. also her morning voice.. oh hell dont get me started with it. "shut up." i roll my eyes. "i wanted to visit my little brother. can we go later?" she asks. "of course! lets just eat breakfast first. i say and she nods. we go downstairs and see bacon and eggs. I LOVE BACON AND EGGS!!

we get ready to go to where her brothers staying at, its a type of shelter i guess. i lend saebyeok my clothes since she didnt have any. I bought ice cream for me, saebyeok, and her lil brother. we see him crying and a bandage on his face? we sit down next to him, he looked so sad. "what? no ice cream for you, little man?" she asks handing him the ice cream. he doesnt reply. I really wanna say something but that i dont wanna ruin their moment. "how did you get your face like that? did you get into a fight?she asks as she looks down. he stays silent. "if youre not gonna talk to me, i guess me and seojun will just go." she says. he still doesnt say a word. she makes a face to me, telling me to stand up so I do. "wait. i dont wanna stay here, okay?" he says, almost crying. we both sit back down. "cheol. listen-" she gets cut off by cheol. "all the kids told me you lied. they said id never leave and.. they said id get abandoned here." he says, crying. his eyes got puffy and red too. she quickly hugs him. "its gonna be ok.. cheol." I say. "how would you know that?" he asks, I try to think of something.. fast. "I have ways.. and trust me. just wait a bit." i whisper in his ear. he smiles lightly. "im so happy your my sisters friend!" he says smiling fully now. i smile too.

it was getting late now, we had to get going. we said our goodbyes to cheol and walk are way back home. "and what did you tell cheol to make him smile?" she asks, she honestly looked very concerned. "secret." i say and wink. "pleaseee. tell meee. pretty please!!" she mocks the dude who wanted to hassle her for his cash back. i laugh a bit and we continue to walk to nans. "im serious. please! tell me." she says while crosses her arms and walks away. "noo! come back, princess." i say as i fake pout. "no. you wont tell meee." she playfully says. "noo.. come back." i say as i catch up to her and twirl her around so i could face her. she smiles a bit and kisses me, i gladly kissed back. she had soft lips. she put her hands on my hips and i slowly put my hands on her cheeks. IM INLOVEEE!!

-A/N
I FEEL LIKE THEY KISSED TOO EARLY- LIKE SHOULDNT THEY GET TO KNOW EACHOTHER BETTER OR SOM😀 im having second thoughts on the kissing part ngl 👯‍♀️
ANYWAYSSS TY FOR 200+ READS WHAT 😭