012

"well, once we both are out of here.. lets have a sleep over with jiyoeng!" i exclaim, clapping both of my hands together. "we both arent getting out of here and its jiyeong." she replies looking down. "oh yeah, sorry. i forgot." i say, nervously. i was getting out of here no matter what so i was going to let her win. "well, lets do something." i suggest. "like what?" she asks while looking at me. "uhh.. how about.. how about we tell things about ourselves that no one knows about." i say and she nods. i was going to tell her the truth, i didnt care anymore. before i do so, i look back at the guard and he/she/they look smaller than usual. "what are you looking at??" the guard asks facing the gun at me. "just kidding, i dont know how to use this gun. im emma!" emma says taking off her mask. "what the fu-" saebyeok mumbles but i cut her off. "shes a child! stop." i say slapping her lightly. "you are my step sister." emma says reffering to me. "huh?!" i ask in confusion. "come on! does it look like this place would hire a kid? no." emma says, she had a point. "also if you are wondering how im your step sister well.. dad had an affair with my mom and my mom got pregnant then my mom died so now im staying here." emma explains like its nothing. "WHAT?!" i reply, i couldnt believe i had a step sister.

"well, it looks like you care a lot about this 067 girl so come with me!" she says while dragging me and saebyeok in an elevator. "where are we?" saebyeok asks, looking around. "we're going to dads office." emma replies and the elevator door opens. we enter the room and i see my mom and dad sitting there watching the players play the marble game. "hi seojun, hi emma!" my dad greets us. "okay, where are we?" saebyeok asks. "front mans office, duh!" emma says like its the most obvious thing in the world. "who is this?" my mom asks reffering to saebyeok. "shes player 067, seojuns loooover!!" emma explains jumping up and down. "emma, she has a girlfriend. please stop." i say and sit down on the couch while saebyeok stands there uncomfortably.

after a while of talking and explaining we were sent back to the main room. "you okay?" i ask saebyeok. "yeah, just confused." she replies with a small smile. "sorry i didnt tell you sooner." i apologize. "its fine, you couldnt anyways." she replies now looking at me. "hey saeb-" i got cut off by jiyeong. "can i talk to MY girlfriend." jiyeong says scoffing and grabbing saebyeoks arm. great just great.

im gonna go look for ali, i get up and try to find ali but it was no use. he wasnt there, i saw gi hun so i went up to him. "hey gi gun, do you know where ali is? i cant find him." i ask him, hoping he would know. "well, how do i explain this. uh, hes.. hes dead. sang woo made it out alive." gi hun informs me. "what? no! your lying. where is he?" i scream, getting everyones attention. even saebyeok and jiyeongs. "seojun.. calm down." gi hun says trying to calm me down. "WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?! HES NOT DEAD! HE CANT BE, NO NO NO!!" i scream with tears falling down. i see sang woo start to approach me. "you only knew him for a few days." sang woo says. "YOU ARE A FUCKING MONSTER! ITS YOUR FAULT! YOU LET HIM DIE! ALIS KID AND WIFE MUST THINK THAT HE HATES THEM THATS WHY HE NEVER CAME BACK BUT NO! HES DEAD. HES DEAD, HES DEAD." i scream and push sang woo making him fall to the ground. "seojun, youre causing a scene." gi hun mumbles. "I DONT CARE, I HATE THIS PLACE. I WANNA DIE, I WANNA FUCKING DIE. WHERE IS THE OLD MAN? HUH? HUH?" i shout gripping on gi huns shirt. "SEOJUN! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!" someone shouts from behind me. i look behind and see saebyeok, great. "OH NO! DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED WITH YOU. YOU BROKE MY FUCKING HEART! FOR WHAT? HAVING A PANIC ATTACK? YOU KNOW WHAT, WHEN I WOKE UP I ASKED ALI WHERE YOU WERE AND HE SAID YOU WERE WITH THAT JIYEONG GIRL, I LOOKED OVER AND SAW YOU LAUGHING WITH HER AND NOT GIVING A SHIT ABOUT ME. DIDNT EVEN ASK ME IF I WAS OKAY AFTER HAVING A PANIC ATTACK!" i scream and the big doors open revealing emma. "damn seojun! didnt know you could do that!" emma says skipping towards me. "mom and dad are looking for you." she says and goes back to wherever she was at in the first place.

"BYE IM GOING TO MY PARENTS!" i say and make my way towards the big doors, it opens and before it closes i do the middle finger to everyone. im going to miss ali, he was the only one who truly cared but hes gone now. i had to accept that. the doors opened again and i saw my parents watching a movie. i walk up to them and ask them "what do you wanna talk about?". "well, we saw how much ali meant to you and we're sorry we shot him. well we didnt the staff did but we could maybe check if he still has a pulse? his body hasnt been burnt yet." my mom suggests. "omg, really?!" i ask, jumping up and down. "yeah, of course. lets go, hurry! my mom says while entering the doors again, it was an elevator but i liked calling it doors for some reason.

my mom and i enter the room, it looked so creepy and smelt really bad. i follow my mom and she opens one box that had alis body in it. "let me check the pulse." she says and i nod. she checks alis pulse and looks at me sadly. "he doesnt have one, im sorry." she apologizes. i already knew this was going to be the answer since its been to long and he literally got shot but my heart still broke, i hate everything.

- A/N
i feel bad for making jiyeong mean
i drew on my laptop and smashed it (it didnt break) because i got mad lmao