008

"um, never mind. i cant invite that someone." i apologize. "maam, were you talking about her?" ali asks pointing at saebyeok. "UHM, OKAY? HAVE YOU HEARD POINTING WAS AND STILL IS BAD?" i say. shit, i didnt mean to shout. ali just stays silent and looks down. "sorry." i say quietly.  "sir wake up." 456 says shaking the old man. "wake up, sir." 456 says again and the old man opens his eyes. "sorry, but you really cant go to sleep after lights-out, understand? 456 says. "why?" the old man asks. "we gotta keep an eye out. it will be dangerous. and we'll come here if anything goes down." 456 explains. "uh, okay." the old man says. i dont really like the old man, he seems um.. weird. 456 stands up and walks up to saebyeok. "456 NO." i shout. he turns his head back to look at me. "why?" he asks. "ill do it." i say and stand up. what am i doing?

"saebyeok?" i ask. "what?" she asks. "are you okay?" i ask. well that was such a dumb thing to ask. she doesnt respond. "tonight, if anything happens, we'll all meet in 456's bed right there. i say pointing at 456's bed. "are you in?" i ask, hoping for a yes or something like that. "i dont trust people." she says and looks somewhere else. "and thats twice as true for anyone whod end up in here. got it? she says. "you think thats how it works, huh?" i scoff. she doesnt reply and i walk away.

the lights are out. i could see people walking in the dark, this is some creepy movie shit im living in right now. the lights started flickering, bunk beds were falling down. screaming and crying was the only thing heard. i got up and tried to look around to find saebyeok or basically anyone.

i felt someone grab me from behind. "who are you?!" i ask. "im helping you, shut up." that person says. the person drags me into a weird room. "where the hell are we?" i ask and look around. it was very modern and there was a huge screen that was monitoring the fight going on. i look back at the person. "you will find out sooner or later." that person says, the person was wearing a weird mask so i didnt know the gender, or what he looked like. fog started to appear in the room.. the same fog that put me to sleep in that car before. oh shit.

saebyeoks pov:
i couldnt find seojun anywhere. i looked everywhere and i still couldnt find her. shit shit shit why did i leave her alone tonight? i saw the 456 dude that seojun was talking about so i ran up to him. "youre here." he says. "like seojun said." i reply. i felt 456 push me to the side, ouch. i saw him fighting deoksu so i ran over to them and kicked deoksu on his back. i felt someone grab me from behind and smash a glass bottle on my head. 218 ran over to me and started beating up the dude that smashed a glass bottle on my head with a pole. me, 456, 218, and 199 were surrounded by deoksu's minions. "hey ssangmun-dong, what are you doing?" deoksu asks reffering to 456. is that his name? "we're just helping cull the herd." deoksu says and then laughs. "shes our teammate, you got that?" 456 asks. wait, i am? "teammate?" deoksu asks. "all of you, stop this. im... i.. im scared." player 001 says, on top of a bunkbed. okay, no offense but how did an old man go on top of a bunk bed? "we are all gonna die here! everyone, every single one of us is going to die! please. im so scared. stop this madness!" 001 exclaims. suddenly, the lights turned on. i looked around and no sign of seojun. what happened to her?! the red suited staff came in, one of the guards started shooting the wall for everyone to stop fighting. we were forced to turn around and the guards started looking around for any type of weapons in our clothes. the women on the pa started announcing the players that got eliminated. luckily, i didnt hear a player 068 but i didnt know where she was at. 

seojuns pov:
you have to go back in now." the masked man informs me. we talked a bit to keep me busy and i learned that he had to keep me safe for some reason and that he was a guy. i wasnt allowed to tell anyone about this.. i also learned that he was the front man?? i dont even know what that is but the red suited men were bringing me back in at this moment. the elevator started opening and people were staring at me. weird. i awkwardly walked in and went back to my bed. i saw saebyeok walk up to me. "hey, where did you go?" she asks. "i went to the bathroom." i say. im not the greatest liar but i hope she fell for it. "okay." she nods and started to walk away. "follow me." i hear her say. i got up and walked to 456's bed with her. we sat down and began to talk. "all of the.. that was dangerous. when did you get up there? 456 asks. "we were worried about you, sir, when you disappeared." ali says. "nobody here got hurt so thats good. 068 doesnt even have a wound." 218 says. why did he even have to point that out? "okay." i say. "uh, well, at this point, we should know what to call each other. why dont we go around and tell each other our names now." 456 suggets. "i already know your name though. ssangmun-dong." ali says with a smile. 456 chuckles. "ssangmun-dong is just my hometown." 456 explains. "the name is gi hun. seong gi hun of ssangmun-dong." gi hun says. "so then, what about your name?" 218 asks reffering to ali. "ali. ali abdul." ali says still with a smile on his face. "and where are you from?" gi hun asks. "pakistan." ali replies. "pakistan? where is that?" gi hun asks. "north of india." i reply. "shes right." ali says. "cho sangwoo." 218/sangwoo says. everyones eyes looks back at me and saebyeok. "seojun, no last name." i say. then we all look at saebyeok. "come on, really?" she asks. "we're all teammates here now. we should really know about each other, build up a little trust, okay?" gi hun asks. saebyeok looks down "kang saebyeok." she says still looking down. "saebyeok? thats a pretty name. though im not sure how well it fits." gi hun says. "did you just call her ugly?" i ask. i was obviously joking  but.. was i? KIDDING.

- A/N
I chocked on my food yay
ok bye