014

"what?" i ask her. no offense  but doesnt saebyeok have a girlfriend? "sorry, i dont know why i said that." she mumbles and goes next to jiyeong. i actually dont care anymore.. yeah. ok who am i lying to? of course i still like her, shes saebyeok. i just dont have time to cry anymore. ok thats not a thing but i dont care.

"hello, players, let me welcome you all to the 5th game. the 5th game is glass stepping stones. the stepping stones before you are made from one of two types of glass, one will be tempered glass and the other will be normal glass." the women on the pa says and explains a lot more.

i see the player thats infront of the line, he looks at one of the staff and asks the staff something but i cant hear what hes saying.

"for this game, you will have 16 minutes. players must cross the bridge within those 16 minutes. And now, with that, let the game begin." the women on the pa announces. "each player, take off your shoes, then go up to the tiles in order." the women on the pa instructs and the 1st player takes off his white shoes.

he just stood there and people were getting mad since he was wasting time. that ugly 101 dude threatens him to jump or else he would push the poor guy.

the guy takes a step and did it! he takes another step and dies, well that escalated quickly. i look over to see saebyeok and jiyeong kissing, ew. "hey guys! maybe make out later when are lives arent on the line!" i scream and they both turn around. "jealous?" jiyeong asks and smirks. ew. i just scoff and start talking to gi hun. hes literally the only one i got left.

"hi gi hun." i greet him and he isnt even paying attention. "gi hun??" i ask him while waving my hand over his eyes. he snaps out of whatever he was doing and apologizes. "sorry, what were you talking about when you told me i wasnt someone who was risking my life for money?" he asks, oh. he was thinking about that. "Its not my place to tell you." i reply and walk away. i just wanted someone to talk to.

i watched a girl fall and die brutally, sad. i really didnt care about this place anymore or anyone in it. i watched the new guy, the 3rd vest person thingy step on a lot of tiles and falls on one of them. i started laughing my ass off, there was weird looks from everyone so i stopped laughing. "it was funny.." i mumble.

more and more people started to go and die. "if they manage to step on one are two each, the five of us can get across to the end." gi hun explains. "ew, you want jiyeong to live? dont talk to me." i reply and mentally puke. "seojun!" gi hun says and slaps my arm. "dont slap me!" i shout and start slapping him. "both of you just shut up!" saebyeok says codly. "ok mom." i reply and walk over to the edge. "seojun, what the hell are you doing?" sang woo asks, wow he cares.

"having fun, obviously." i scream and run around like a little kid. "how did you ever like that girl? shes so weird and chaotic." jiyeong laughs, bitch i heard all of that. "shut the fuck up jiyeong. my dad can eliminate you whenever i want.. but i pity you and you know who i pity? poor people." i explain not really thinking about it. "seojun-" saebyeok gets cut off. "all of us are poor, even ali." ji yeong laughs. "can you ever stop laughing." i ask and try to fall of the edge.

"what the fuck are you trying to do?!" saebyeok asks while grabbing me. "brooo, i just wanna have fun." i reply like im some drunk person. i look back to the game and see this person literally praying on the tile. "hes praying again! what the actual fuck, weirdo. hes wasting time." i say then roll my eyes. im kidding i didnt roll my eyes.

everyone started going on the tiles but i decided to go later since i was the last one.

everyone was kinda far away so i started jumping on the tiles. i didnt know which tile to go on next so i was literally shaking, i might even have a panic attack. "its the right one." saebyeok says, she mustve seen me panicking. "i dont know my lefts or rights." i admit, am i really this stupid? i heard saebyeok sigh and go back to me. "its that tile." she points at the tile and i say a quick thank you and start going again. who knew she cared? not me.

the 101 guy was up next and turned around. "hey, everybody, listen! anyone wanna get across? well, you better go first then." 101 informs everyone. of course he was going to say that, hes 101.

101 pushed a guy off that threatened him so it was the crazy girl next. this is so fun to watch but so scary at the same time. the crazy girl admits that he fucked her in the bathroom, oh my god. "keep going i wanna have fun before i die!" i exclaim and start to watch them. "you really have some soul, dont you?" saebyeok replies and smiles. "wow, didnt know you smiled." i admit and start to watch 101 and the crazy women again.

the crazy women held 101 and fell. no, wait, im actually sad. she was fun and crazy even though she was hella annoying. we started moving forward and this one person who looked like a rat could tell the glasses apart.

"hold on. wait, one second. i can tell the panels apart." the rat dude explains. those tiles were called panels? no one told me that. "you can tell?" i ask, i hope he heard me since im at the back of the line.

- A/N
I HAD TO DO A PRESENTATION FOR CLASS SO I PRETENDED TO DISCONNECT BYE