018

its been a year, my stomach was better and emma was still flexing how she cut off one of her fingers to 'save' us all. we all split the money equally except for emma since she was to young to have that much money.

we all lived together and gi hun adopted emma and he visits his other child twice a year. saebyeok found her mim but she sadly her mom didnt wanna live with us.. oh and her brother, kang cheol was living with us too. him and emma are literally best friends and whenever gi huns kid comes to visit they got along really well.

saebyeok and i were good friends, she asked me out twice but i declined because i was questioning my gender again, luckily, she understood.

jiyeong and i became friends and she was actually a really cool person, i still feel bad that i only gave her an egg.

anyways, all of us were at jeju island since saebyeoks been begging us to go there. she also isnt that much of a cold person anymore.

"its our last day here, we should do something." saebyeok says while eating her food. "lets go to 'jeju love land', it looks lovey." emma suggests looking at her phone. "just because its called jeju love land doesnt mean that its lovey." cheol points out.

"ill just read what it says. jeju love land is an outdoor sculpture park which opened in 2004 on jeju Island in south korea. the park is focused on a theme of sex, running sex education films, and featuring 140 sculptures representing humans in various sexual positions. It also has other elements such as large phallus statues, stone labia, and hands-on exhibits such as a 'masturbation-cycle'. the parks website describes the location as 'a place where love oriented art and eroticism meet'. emma reads it out loud and her eyes go wide.

"never mind." emma mumbles. jiyeong looks at emmas phone, "how about this! jusangjeollidae." jiyeong suggests. "read the description." sang woo orders. "th-" emma gets cut off by sang woo. "maybe let jiyeong read it this time, it might have um.. not so good things." sang woo replies and emma nods.

"the daepo jusangjeollidae cliff is a spectacular volcanic rock formation at the southern coast of jeju Island, south korea. It is similar to the giants causeway in northern ireland. jusangjeolli cliff was created when the lava from hallasan mountain erupted into the sea of jungmun." jiyeong reads out loud. "we should go there." i reply. "yeah, seems fun." gi hun agrees.

we all get ready and head to the car. "i dibs front seat!" jiyeong declares and all of us dont agree. "i dibs infinity trinity linity binity front seat!" cheol glares at jiyeong and they both run as fast as they can, long story short cheol won.

we all go in the car and sang woo drives since hes the only one who can drive properly and has a drivers license.

"we're here!" sang woo announces. "finally, the car ride to ages." jiyeong complains. "the car ride was literally like 30 minutes." saebyeok replies. jiyeong and saebyeok werent really friends or anything anymore since they broke up and they both think its weird and uncomfy.

we get out of the car and we were in a huge cliff with water at the bottom. "woah, its so pretty here." gi hun says, amazed. it really is pretty.

we all sit down and enjoy the view since it was already the afternoon and we were going home tomorrow. i feel someone tap my shoulder so i look around and see saebyeok. she has a real habit of doing that. "yeah?" i ask and she points her finger at emma and cheol.

emmas pov
cheol asked if we could go away from the group for a bit and i agreed. we go on a rock and it can actually fit me and him surprisingly.

"why did you bring me here?" i question. "well, i wanna ask ga yeong out when she comes to visit again but i dont know how to." he explains and for some reason my heart broke. the fuck.

"well.. just ask her and hope for the best. sorry, im not the best person to give out advice." i apologize and he shakes his head. "no, its fine." he replies and smiles. holy shit hes literally so ugly why did my heart break?? i need help.

seojuns pov
"what? they are just talking." i reply and look at her confused. "i know they are dumbass but my fucking brother has a crush on ga yeong!" she explains and im still confused. "and? whats so bad about it?" i ask and she looks at me like its the most obvious thing ever. i still dont get it.

"she obviously likes him, i mean, she looked sad when he told her that he was going to ask ga yeong." saebyeok states. "emma doesnt like him, im sure. emmas type is wayyy different from cheols face and likings." i explain, but what if she does? id be happy for her, i guess.

"what if she does, what if shes madly inlove with her and cant stop no matter what she does?!" saebyeok argues. wait, why did she say she?... oh. we werent talking about them. "we arent talking about them." i finally get what she was talking about, she nods slowly. "im sorry but im not ready, you cheated on me? do you not know how much that hurts? i was fucking depressed." i explain and she looks at me.

"depressed? depressed?! what the fuck do you mean depressed? you literally barely cared and acted like a baby! ok, yes, i was scared of doing something wrong thats why i left but you were barely sad so dont even say you were depressed seojun!" she screams, did she literally forget that the whole group is here watching us fight?

"i was sad, ok! i was. i didnt have time to cry, i didnt let myself cry cause that would make me seem weak! you didnt care a lot so dont try to act like you cared about me and just left for ji yeong!" i reply and look at jiyeong. "sorry for being up your name." i apologize and she nods.

- A/N
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
ok grades come out today im scared