020

i needed to scratch my nose so badly but emma was still looking at all of us, shit. if i was still in squid game i would be deader than ali. sorryyy.

after 30 seconds emma turns around again, finally. "green light!" emma announces and we all run to her. the dining room was pretty big so it was pretty easy to play games like this.

i scratch my nose and start running, im kinda getting deja vu. "red light!" emma announces and she turns around. "ugh, so unfair! all of you have won this before so its not like you all are going to lose." emma replies and scoffs.

"okay, well, lets do something else." saebyeok says and sits down on the chair. "i dont know, its getting late and we had a really long day. we should just get some rest for now." gi hun explains and we all agree.

it was now morning and someone (emma) was jumping on my bed. "bro! its like so early in the morning get off." i exclaim and kick her. "ouch! im telling gi hun!" emma teases, like i care???

"gi huns not my dad." i firmly reply and get up from bed, i just wanted sleep. "you are no fun! saebyeoks much better." emma replies and skips out of the room. why did her name come out of no where?? kind of weird but thats fine.

i get out of my room since i cant forever stay in my room, i wish i could though. anyway, when i walk down the stairs i see them watching a show, i walk up to them "what are you guys watching?" i ask them, it kinda looked familiar.

"stranger things, its really good!" jiyeong explains and i stood there shocked because the jiyeong called a show good? "did you really just call a show good?! wow, thats rare." i reply and she just scoffs. yes, she still scoffs till this day.

i sit down with them and the show was actually really good! i was usually the last person to wake up thats why everyone was already awake and i dont eat breakfast, not that healthy, ok.

"what do you guys wanna do today?" emma asks. "its actually amazing that you and seojun have both really bad grammar! sister things." jiyeong replies and claps her hands together.

"shut up you bitch!" emma scoffs, jiyeong and emma really dont get along but thats really stupid because they act like fucking sisters.

"anyway, cant we just rest today?" sang woo asks and we all shake our heads in a no form. "oo! let's go on double dates! wait, no - i meant uh.." emma trails off. "1..2..3..4..5..6..7!" she mumbled counting all of us. typical emma.

"lets go on 7 dates!" she finishes and proudly smiles at her 'smartness'. "you seriously didnt know there was 7 of us?" saebyeok questions and chuckles. "what the hell is 7 dates?" cheol furrows his eyebrows. "youre all so mean, im going out for a bit." emma informs us and walks away. i actually felt really bad, she would usually talk back but she didnt.

emmas pov
i dont know why i didnt talk back, i wanted too but i just couldnt. you know? things have been  rough and everyones changing and becoming mature.. except for jiyeong, of course. i just dont want everyone to be so mature just yet.

everyones slowly forgetting and were drifting away. we usually have so many plans together but now it feels like we're all sick of eachother.

i mean, hell, gi hun is my fucking dad now. you might think im being over dramatic or something like that but you dont know how we were before. it might look like we are all super close now but it wasnt the same as before.

yes i know im talking mature and not acting like a child and thats my fucking point. i dont want anyone to change, i like how it is already.

seojuns pov
i feel someone tap my shoulder as we all watch stranger things, we're on season 2 episode 6.

i see over to see saebyeok, "yes?" i ask her and she gives me a sign to follow her so i do so.

we walk into saebyeoks room and i give her a questioning look. "uhh, why are we here?" i ask and she sighs. "i know things havent been well with us but i really want another chance. yes, i know what i did was wrong but please im really begging you.. give me another chance." she begs and i look at her and she looks like shes on the verge of crying.

i give her a hug and he was surprised at first but hugged back immediately. "of course." i reply and we stop hugging. "so.. this might be a little to early but do you wanna go on a date tomorrow?" she asks, hoping for a yes. "hmm.. let me think.. uh, obviously!" i reply like its the most obvious thing ever. she smiles and she kisses me, we will not talk about what happened beyond that, all you need to know is that we might get kicked out of the house.

it was the next morning and sang woo was screaming. "literally i want to file a complaint to the owner of this house to kick you out!" he protests with a FUCKING PAPER in his hand.

"im the owner of the house! you cant kick me out its my money." i reply and he scoffs. "you two were so loud last night! i could never." he scoffs and rolls his eyes. "this is so gross stop." emma fake pukes. "kids these days.." cheol mumbles. "youre the kid, cheol." saebyeok replies and cheol just does the middle finger.

"how dare you!" saebyeok gasps. "i feel like i taught him that but im not going to even talk." jiyeong admits and i laugh. of course it was her.

emmas pov
well, i was wrong. all of us are immature and still are kids in our hearts and i just realized me and cheol are actual kids but i dont give a fuck.

-A/N
oh my fucking god thank u sm for 5k reads on this book <3 i love uuu
also happy late halloween :D i got a lot of candy