Threat

At breakfast, Nicole ran over to me. 

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"Yeah! I'm fine, why?"

"Maybe because a guy who murdered somebody in front of you is now here!"

"Oh, yeah. About that, he's not that bad," I replied

"Nuh-uh! No way! You are NOT going to date him," she said, stopping dead in her tracks.

"Okay. First of all, I can date who I want. Second of all, my plan is defiantly not to date him!" I told her

"And 3rd of all, if I even remotely catch you talking, I'll tell the girls what I happened that day!" she threatened.

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Try me."

I walked over to the Slytherin table and sat down. I looked around for Mattheo, and I found him sitting with Draco and his friends, reading a book. I looked over to the Gryffindor table and saw Nicole watching me like a hawk. 

After breakfast, I headed to my first class of the day, Potions. Slytherins shared that class with the Gryffindors. Usually, I'd be excited, but I didn't want to see Nicole right now. I didn't have a partner in potions, and I liked it that way. People are stupid. 

"As you all know we have a new student," Snape said, with his monotone voice. "Mr. Riddle, please take a seat next to Ms. Granger. Ms. Granger, please raise your hand."

My sister and I both raised our hands.

"Please answer me this! Why would I have a Slytherin sit next to a Gryffindor?" he said, facing towards my twin.

"Sorry sir," Mione said.

"10 points from Gryffindor. Mr. Riddle, go sit next to THAT Ms. Granger," Snape said, pointing at me.

"Yes sir," Theo replied with a nod.

"Now that we're done with disruptions, please turn to page 394 in you're textbook," Snape said with an eyeroll.

Nicole was glaring over at us, but that was my favorite part. She couldn't do anything about

A/N: Sorry, this chapter is super short, but I didn't have much time to write it! Have a great day!