The Rest of the Night

When Nicole came upstairs, we acted normal, but us acting normal gave it away.

"You guys heard, didn't you?" Nicole asked.

"If it makes you feel better, only Mia and Hermione directly heard it!" Luna said, trying to be optimistic.

"You're dating Theodore Nott, and you didn't tell your best friends! I'm offended," Mia laughed.

"What do you think Theodore will say when you tell him that you told your parents?" Hermione asked.

"Well, to be honest, he wanted me to tell my parents for a while, so he should be happy. I'll tell him when we get back to Hogwarts tomorrow," Nicole said, shrugging her shoulders.

"You're awfully quiet, Y/N," Mione said. 

"Y/N?" Luna said.

"Y/N," Mia yelled, scaring the heck out of me.

"What?" I asked.

"What in the world were you thinking about?"

"Nothing. I was just zoned out," I lied. I was thinking about all the possibilities of what (or who) Theo and his dad were talking about.

"I don't be~" Mia started, but I was saved by the bell (well technically music). At that time, music started blaring. 

"GOD DAMN IT DRACO! TURN IT DOWN!" Nicole screamed.

"Mione, go make him turn it down please," Mia hoaxed.

"Why me?" Hermione pouted.

"Do we really need to answer that?" I asked.

"Fine, but only if you come with me," Mione asked, with a smirk.

"Okay. First of all, you're hanging out  with Draco too much. Second of all, why do I have to go?" I asked.

"You should," Mia said, practically shoving us out the door.

Mia tripped causing us to trip. Hermione accidentally fell into Draco's door. Then, Luna and Nicole came outside, and that's how we all ended up standing outside of Draco's door.

"Can I help you all?" Draco asked. 

"Put a shirt on, idiot!" Nicole scoffed.

"Mione doesn't seem to be complaining," he said with a wink towards my sister.

"Alright, can we do the whole flirting thing when her twin sister isn't right next to her?" I laughed. Draco leaned on the door more, and it caused the door to open more. Theo was doing pull ups with his shirt off. 

"Damn! His abs have their own abs," Mia said, wiggling her eye brows. I felt a slight bit of jealousy hit. I started feeling a little uncomfortable about my friends looking at him like that , and Mattheo looked up and met my eyes. It was like he knew immediatly what I was thinking and put on a shirt. He walked over to Draco.

"So, what do we owe the pleasure?" Theo asked, looking me up and down.

"Nicole sent us," Luna said.

"What now?" Draco sighed, rolling his eyes.

"I sent your girlfriend, who for some reason brought her sister," Nicole started.

"I think we all know why I brought her," Hermione laughed.

"We do?" I asked.

"Sent them for what, exactly?" Draco asked.

"Hold on. Why am I here?" I asked. 

"Well, if you would have let me continue, then you would've known that I sent them to get you to turn down the music!" Nicole said, ignoring me.

"How about you guys just hang out with us," Theo stated.

"You should!" Draco encouraged.

"No thanks. We're busy!" Nicole growled. She looked pissed.

"No we're not," Hermione said, walking into Draco's room.

"Come on, Nickie! Lighten up," Mia said, trailing behind Mione.

"This is going to be fun!" Luna said. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside the room.

"Whatever," Nicole growled. Draco smirked with his victory.

We mostly listened to music and talked. 

"So, how's your guys rooming situation going?" Draco said, directing the question to me and Mattheo.

"It's..." Theo stopped to look at me.

"It's going pretty great in my opinion," I said.

"Yeah," Theo smiled.

"What do you guys do to entertain yourselves?" Hermione asked with a wink. God, she's annoying.

"Yeah, what do you do?" Nickie growled.

"Well, we started reading Romeo and Juliet together; it's our favorite William Shakespear book," I stated.

"Any funny or embarrasing stories?" Mia laughed. 

"I don't think so," I said.

"Nope," Theo stated.

"There has to be atleast one," Mia whined.

"What about the night after the party?" Draco asked.

"Shut it," Theo growled

"How does he know about that?" I asked.

"I picked him up early that morning to hang out. When I went to the bathroom, his door was open, and you were laying in there.

"You were in his room?!" Mia, Hermione, and Nicole all said. They all said it in different tones (flirty, worried, and angry). I think everyone can match each tone to each person.

"Tell the story, please!" Luna begged.

"I was drunk," I huffed.

"And, there was a thunderstorm," Theo laughed.

"Oh, I see where this is going," Mia giggled.

"Not like that," I sighed, digging my head in my hands.

"Her being drunk and thunderstorms don't mix. She got scared and knocked on my door. She stayed in my room with me that night. It's not really funny or embarrasing. Plus, she gained a blanket that night," Theo chuckled.

"I'm not going to take that blanket. Although, it's the best blanket ever," I said.

"She's probably saving it for more of a pleasure when she stays in your room. I might have to come see the the blanket," Mia said, adding a flirtatious wink.

"Can you shut up for a minute!" I said.

"I'm just trying to lighten the mood," Mia rolled her eyes.

"How about you both shut up! You both are drooling over an idiotic guy," Nicole yelled.

"At least you know that we're drooling over the idiotic guy. You're "best friends" didn't even know that you were dating the other Theo!" Mia snapped.

"Oh, we're going there?!" Nicole freaked.

"Are girls always like this, Y/N?" Mattheo asked.

"Most of the time," I whispered back.

"Let's all calm down!" I said trying to break up their fight.

"You really want to go there? Let's talk about that fateful night," Nicole snarled.

"You wouldn't dare!" I growled.

"Try me," she snapped.

"Now would be the time to do some magic without your wand, Theo and actually shut her up," I whispered.

"You got it, princess," Theo said, with a wink.

"Well, I've got something to," Nicole started. It was just like magic (hehehe), she just went mute.

After a while, we all went to sleep. We ended up falling asleep in Draco's room.