Don't get your Parties in a Twist!

I thought about sitting in my room all day and making myself miserable. Don't get me wrong. I did do that for part of the day, but only till school was over. I had a plan...

A party! 

Hermione is going to expect me to not show up to dinner which is why I had a better idea. I was going to show up to the Great Hall looking better than ever! Then, I was going to spread the word of my devised plan. Specifically, I would walk over to Hermione and Nicole and personally invite them both, which my sister won't see coming. That party is where a little secret is going to get spilled about both of those stone-cold bitches. 

When it was finally time for dinner, I put on my uniform, which I made a few adjustments to, and I set off. 

As I walked in the Great Hall, I looked over at Hermione and Nicole. Hermione looked shocked. Good! My plan was working. As I made my way over to my "sister" and Nicole, I whispered the details of the party into a few people's ears. 

"Hey, sissy. Nicole!" 

"What's up?" Nicole replied, cheerfully.

"Yeah..." Hermione paused, "What's up?"

"I just wanted to tell you girls about a party I'm throwing!"

"When was this decided?!" Nickie squealed.

"Today," I laughed. "See you then?" 

"See you then!"

I walked back over to the Slytherin table. Finally, I was the one ahead!

(A/N: I'm switching POV's real quick. We're going over to Hermione!)

"You did really good!" Mione grinned.

"Thanks! I think we convinced her. We should be an acting duo!" 

"True, but it's time to be serious! The ball is in our court now!" 

"How do you know what's she going to do?"

"Well, there were 2 options. 1. she stays in her room all day and sulks about how "miserable her life is," Hermione mocked," Or, she takes action, and the moment she stepped foot in here with her happy persona, I knew which she picked."

"Are you sure?" Nicole asked.

"Y/N is powered by 2 things. Revenge and intelligence. She's smart which helps a lot when it comes to revenge, but what she doesn't realize is that I've been with her since day 1. I've heard all her revenge plans and read her diary. She forgets that I know how her brain is wired."

"True, but what is her plan?"

"Most likely, she's going to do some big reveal at the party, or she'll blackmail us until she gets what she wants!"

"So, how do we stop that?" 

"Isn't it obvious? We need something against her," Mione smiled, wickedly.

"I know just the thing!" Nicole said.

"If you're going to say the "incident", don't! She's really mad which means that she's not going to care who she hurts along the way as long as her main purpose gets done; he means absolutely nothing right now.  Which is why I have the perfect thing..." 

(A/N: Back with Y/N)

I rushed to finish my dinner, so I could make sure the room of requirements was ready for a party. 

I was running a little bit behind schedule. I barely got done before people started showing up.

After that, everything ran smoothly, and then, the real party began. The girls were here. 

I waited for about 10 minutes to burst their bubble. They were sitting at a table chatting and smiling along as I walked up to the microphone. 

"Hello everyone! Thank you so much for coming. While we're right here, I do have an announcement to make!" I exclaimed, "Everyone knows my sister and Nicole, right? Well, let's just say they're the life of the party! Can I please get a hand for them?"

People clapped, yelled, and cheered.

"Well..." I continued, but I got cut off.

"Before you do that, we want to do something for you!" Hermione chimed in.

"Please! I insist!"  I smiled.

"Well, we can't always get what we want, and ours is pretty important," Hermione mocked, with a smirk.

"I promise you'll be interested," I begged.

"Just let her go!" Nicole said, rolling her eyes.

"Thank you!" I started, "Now if we could please welcome... Theodore Nott!"

Just then, Can't Help Falling in Love came on.

Theodore got down on one knee and pulled out a little velvet box.

"Nicole Malfoy. Will you make me the happiest man in the world, and marry me?"

Nicole pulled him by his collar, forcing him to stand up.

"What do you think you're doing?" she growled.

"When you told me that your dad wanted you to get married to Mattheo, I knew I had to act fast before the best girl in the world was taken," Theodore smiled.

Nicole looked over at me, and I smiled and nodded. Bet they didn't see that coming. Kill them with kindness. Plus, Theodore has been wanting to forever. At least with this, we can be civil towards each other. Karma will hit them harder than I ever will, but let's just say if they don't call it quits soon, I'll become karma.

"I'm sorry, Theo..." Nicole started, a single tear rolling down her cheek. "I can't"

And, with that... she ran out. 

"Wow!" Hermione said, clapping, "That was low. Even for you!"

"I-I... W-what?" I stuttered.

"She didn't do it," Mattheo stepped in.

"Oh, look! It's your boyfriend, coming to save you" Mione mimicked.

"I don't need you to save me!" I said.

"I'm not; I'm setting facts straight. Nicole and I are getting married."

"What?" we all spoke.

"It was decided while I was in the hospital wing. My father told me when I visited."

"Wait~ so, you didn't know this?" Hermione turned towards me.

"No idea! This is not going how I expected..." 

"Oh..." Mione paused.

"Kill them with kindness," I shrugged. "Let me get this straight. Theo N. got rejected. Theo R. is getting married. And, no one's plan went as planned."

"We got some things to sort out," Hermione said, with a nervous giggle.

"Parties over!" I screamed.

Everyone scurried out.

"Go get Nickie, and we're going to sort this out!" I spoke. "Will in here work?"

"Sure," everyone agreed.