Romeo and Juliet

When we arrived at Hogwarts, Draco immediately decided that he was going to throw a party and invited us. 

"Let's hope there's a thunderstorm tonight, aye?" Theo joked as we were walking back to our dorm.

"If you want me to sleep in your room with you, all you have to do is say the words! I know the dark can be a little intimidating for you sometimes."

"I must admit, I'm gonna miss this."

"Me too," I agreed.

"Just so you know, the theme is a costume party," Theo told me.

"Yay," I said, enthusiastically.

"What are you so happy about?" Theo asked.

"Halloween is my favorite time of the year! We should do matching costumes!" 

"Oh, really?" he said, obviously amused. 

"I'll name some ideas and we can pick one!" 

"Sure," he replied.

"Bonnie and Clyde? It's such a cute costume," I asked.

"I'm not feeling it."

"Aw! You even have the suit to do it," I whined.

"Any other ideas?" Mattheo laughed.

"Fine! Angel and devil?" 

"Neither of us would actually have to dress up because you're already an angel, and I'm already a devil."

"Beauty and the beast?"

"We wouldn't have to dress up for that either," Theo laughed.

"You make life difficult!" I groaned.

"Don't I know it," he chuckled.

"Red riding hood and the big bad wolf?" I huffed.

"I don't know... I'll think about it. Would I look good in a wolf outfit?" he joked.

"Shut up. You'll look good anything."

"Did you flirt with me?" Theo said, letting out another laugh.  He saw me blush and quickly took it back. "I'm just playing with you."

"Anyway, how about Lilo and stitch?" I asked.

"More of a best friend costume. Plus, it's a very cheery costume. I don't do cheery."

"Well, I'm out of ideas!" I sighed.

"Well, you're in luck. While you've been naming other costumes, I had the perfect one in mind."

"Seriously?!" I said, rolling my eyes. "Spit it out already."

"Romeo and Juliet!" 

"It's perfect," I said.

"We could do a modern version," Theo suggested.

"No way! We're doing this normally except I don't have a dress."

"You're a witch, remember?" Mattheo said, and he did his no-wand-magic thing. Suddenly, I was in a medieval dress that looked like Juliet's. 

"You're really going to have to teach me that!" I giggled. "Now, zap me out of this because I'm taking a nap before the party!" 

He changed me back into my normal clothes as we walked through the painting to our dorm.

"I was just wondering..." I paused.

"Wondering if?"

"If I could borrow one of your T-shirts to sleep in."

"Yeah, sure," he agreed. 

"Thanks." I changed and laid down in my bed.

"Wake up, love," Mattheo whispered in my ear.

"Holy Shit! You scared me!" I huffed.

"It's time to head to the party," Theo said, and he changed us both into our costumes (I can't wait to use that quick change in the future hehehe)

(Read the edited A/N too, please!)

A/N: I know Halloween is coming up soon, so I figured I could double this up as a chapter and give everyone costume ideas for their significant other or besties <3!

A/N Edited: I wrote this before Halloween, but I later realized that when I publish this, it would be after Halloween. So, I'm super sorry, but here are some ideas for next year lmao. Sorry again! Love ya <3