When the fun's over...

A/N: I'm gonna do a time skip to when Mattheo and Y/N have to move into their old dorms and go back to classes <3

It was finally the day Mattheo and I went back to our old dorms.  I've never dreaded a Friday more. I'm not going to lie,  I'm going to miss having him there with me all the time. Mattheo had already started moving his stuff back into his old room, but I had just finished packing. I may or may not have put it off to the very last minute. While I was checking everything to make sure I didn't leave anything here, I heard the painting swing open. 

"Y/N! Where are you?" Mattheo called out.

"In my room," I replied.

He walked into my room and leaned on the doorway. "I figured I could help you carry your stuff since I know you have a lot of it," Mattheo chuckled.

"You know, it's sad that you have to laugh at your own jokes since no one else will," I said, with a matter-of-fact tone (just like my sister does it).

"Alright!" Mattheo said, holding his hands up in the air, "You got me. Now just point at which bags I should take, and I'll be out of your hair." Of course, he just had to blow a kiss when he got done saying that.

"Just take the 2 closest to the closet," I said, pointing in the direction of them. 

With the help of Mattheo, we only had to make 2 trips. What can I say, I have a lot of stuff. 

"Can I ask you a question?" Theo asked. He was obviously nervous about whatever it was he wanted to ask.

"Of course."

"Are you going to go to quidditch practice tonight?" 

"I think so," I answered.

"Are you nervous or scared?" 

"A little," I answered honestly.

"Understandable, so see you tonight?" Theo asked.

"You can count on it," I laughed.

"Awesome. It's a date," Theo joked, adding a wink for effect. Drama queen. Or, should I say king... nahhhh queen works just fine.

When I walked up the stairs to get up to my dorm room, I saw a box with a fancy bow and a note tucked under the bow sitting on my bed. I took out the note first.

"Dear Y/N,

I knew how much you loved my blanket, but you refused to take it. So, I thought to myself: how do I get this stubborn, ass girl to take it. Then, it came to me. Just leave it there. Then, you're forced to take it. People drop puppies off all the time on a doorstep and leave. Although, I know you'd much rather have a puppy (don't worry Christmas is coming up. Now, I get to be the stubborn one and not take it. I know it'll be hard not living with me, but I'll make you a deal. If there's ever a thunderstorm, you can still come sleep with me in my dorm. Promise.

Your Romeo, Theo"

I opened the box, and sure enough, there was the blanket that I loved. It was soft, comfy, and it even smelt like him. When I took out the blanket, there was another note.

"P.S. Hogsmeade is tomorrow, and I was wondering if you wanted to do some shopping with me?"

I wrote a note back to him and went out to the common room. I saw Draco about to head up to the boy's dorms. 

"Hey, Malfoy!"

"What's up, Y/N?"

"Can you give this note to Mattheo, please?" I asked. "Also, if you open it, it's hexed so that only Mattheo can read it. Which was true. I decided to put a stinging hex so that if anybody but Mattheo opened it, a stinging hex would hit him right in the nose. 

"How rude," Draco said with a smirk as if he thought that I was lying. (A/N: Stephanie Tanner vibes right here)

"Find out for yourself, dipshit," I laughed.

"Whatever," he growled, rolling his eyes.

"Just give it to him!" 

"You got it, boss."

(A/N I'm going to switch over to Mattheo's point of view)

I was unpacking all my bags when I heard banging on the door.

"Open the door, Mattheo!" a voice yelled.

"What do you want, Malfoy?" I said as I opened the door.

"Your little girlfriend threatened me into giving you this," Draco said with a chuckle, handing me the note.

"Yeah," I started, returning his chuckle, "that doesn't surprise me. Y/N will take off your head."

"So, how do you still have a head?"

"Because she took something else," I said, not looking him in the eye.

"I'm not even going to ask," Draco replied, with a smirk.

"Good idea."

"See you tonight?"

"Wouldn't miss it." As quickly as he came, he left. The moment he was out of sight, I tore open the letter:

"Aww,  how sweet <3! The big, bad, tough boy is asking me on a date.  Never saw the day ;)! This seems like a once in the lifetime chance. I don't think I could possibly turn this down. See you there.  Btw, see you at practice tonight.

                  Love, your princess and Juliet, Y/N"