The Library

"What does your heart desire you to read, love?" Mattheo asked.

"I want to read another by Shakespeare!"

"Any particular reason?"

"In a way, Shakespeare is what brought us together," I smiled.

"I never thought of it that way..." Mattheo nodded his head, "Good thinking!

We picked a book called "A Midsummer Night's Dream"!

"If memory serves, there should be a couch next to the fireplace!" Mattheo said, poking his head around each corner to see if it was there.

"Where is the fireplace?" I asked.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out. I can't remember if it's on the left or right... Pick one!" Mattheo suggested.

"What?"

"Pick left or right!"

"Uhh~ Left!" 

"To the left, we shall go!" Mattheo smiled, peeking behind him. My eyes met his for a brief moment, but at that very second everything came crashing down on me. My sister was pregnant! I am going to be an aunt, and soon, I would be a wife.

I didn't realize it, but as I got lost in my thoughts, I stopped walking.

"Hey; is everything ok?" Mattheo asked circling around.

"We're getting married!" I whispered.

"Well, I kind of knew that. It would be a little awkward if I didn't, considering that I proposed to you," Mattheo chuckled.

"You're ridiculous," I laughed, adding an extra dramatic eye roll.

"You love it!"

"Guilty as charged," I grinned. I pulled him into a kiss. When I finally pulled out from the kiss, Mattheo groaned.

"Let's go find the couch, so we can read!" I exclaimed.

"You broke up  that wonderful moment to read?" Mattheo questioned.

"Yes! Got a problem?" I smirked.

"I should have known! To be fair, you're Granger's sister."

"I don't know if I should be offended or happy..." 
---
We found the couch and fireplace after a while. We were going the wrong way the whole time. The fireplace was to our right, not our left. Mattheo lit up the fireplace (due to my request), and I watched the flames dance together. Flakes of fire flew up into the air and twirled back down into the burning flames like ballerinas. 

Fire is a peculiar substance. It will dance, fight, and live with burning desire until its final moments. Fun fact: fire never touches anything; it will never be directly on something. Therefore, nothing touches first. Some people want to be like their celebrity icon, but I want to be like fire. I want to feel like nothing can touch me. I want to fight until my death. I want to feel the love of dancing until I became nothing. Fire can be compared to almost anything. It can be love. It can be envy. It can even be destruction. 

Mattheo and I are the perfect match. Let's just hope that we don't burn out.