My Wedding Day

(A/N: We're going to do a time skip, and, even though I'm sad to say it, this might be the last chapter!)

Today was the day! All of the girls were there. 

"We're behind schedule by 7 minutes, Y/N!" Hermione shouted.

"How do you even know that?" Nicole questioned.

"If you're going to be shouting that nonsense, I'm going to need a drink before the party!" Mia groaned.

"Nonsense! If any of you even so much as look at an alcoholic beverage before the after-ceremony party, there will be hell to pay." Hermione smiled. "Luna, how's Y/N's hair looking!"

"I'm almost done! Is Nicole or Mia doing her make-up?" Luna asked.

"I am!" They both said.

"We've been over this a million times!" Hermione screamed.

Then, the door popped open slightly.

"Is everything alright, darling?" a voice that could only match to non-other than Draco Malfoy spoke.

"We're busy!" Hermione snipped.

"I know, but don't push yourself too far!  Stress can hurt the baby..." Draco smiled trying to diffuse the tension that he had built.

"You think I don't know that?!" Hermione growled, "OUT!"

"Now, where was I?" Hermione thought for a second, "That's right! Nicole, you're doing her makeup, and Mia, you're doing mine!"

"Oh, yeah," they both laughed.

"You guys are ridiculous," Mione rolled her eyes.

"Let's focus on the bride now," I groaned.

"I'm focusing on you," Luna laughed.

"I want Mattheo!!!" I whined.

"Well~" Luna started.

"No way!" Hermione yelled, "The bride can't see the groom!"

"But he pays attention to me!" I groaned.

"Stop being needy!" Hermione growled.

"You telling me to stop being needy is like me telling you to stop being pregnant," I snipped.

"It's impossible for me to "stop" being pregnant," Hermione paused.

"Exactly!" I giggled.

"Shut up, or I'll make your makeup theme hot pink!" Hermione threatened.

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Try me!"

"How about we do your makeup now, Mione..." Mia offered.

"Fine!"
---
"Is everyone ready?" Mione panicked.

"If you don't calm down, I'm gonna have to bring Draco in here," Nicole threatened.

"I'm fine! All he does is worry! I'm being serious though! Is everyone ready? Make a mental checklist: hair, makeup, and dress!" Hermione nervously laughed.

"We're all good!" Mia said looking around.

"I'm going to go check with Malfoy to see if everyone is ready to go!" Hermione smiled as she walked out the door.

"Does she seriously still call him Malfoy? She's pregnant, and if I'm not mistaken, he's the father!" Mia laughed.

It only took a few minutes before Hermione was back in the room barking orders.

"Everyone line up!"

"Ma'am yes, ma'am, or should I call you drill seargent?" I joked.

"This is no time for jokes! This has to go perfectly! You deserve a perfect wedding, and I'm going to give it to you," Hermione smiled. It was a very slight smile, but I saw it easily.

"I don't know if I should be thankful or scared for my life," I laughed.

"Funny," Hermione rolled her eyes, "Anyway, dad's waiting outside the door to walk you down the aisle."

"I can't believe this is happening!" I smiled.

A chorus of "Me neither"'s went around the room.

Nicole walked first with Theodore Nott. Then, Luna walked down with Blaise. Briar walked down with a friend of Mattheo's named Lorenzo Berkshire. After Briar, Hermione, my maid of honor, walked down the aisle with Draco, Mattheo's best man. Then, it was time. 

My dad took my arm in his arm, and he took a deep breath. 

"Are you ready, sweetheart?" 

I nodded and gave him a smile.

"Let's go then!"

Then, we took our first step. The doors opened, and there he was. Mattheo stood there in a tuxedo. He looked amazing, and then, it hit me. I was going to marry him, and the rest of my life was going to be spent with him. Part of me was worried, but the other part of me knew that there was no other way that I wanted to spend my life. 

As quick as it started, my walk down the aisle was over. 

"We've gathered here today to join Mattheo Riddle and Y/N Granger in Holy Matrimony," the minister started.

After that, the minister made a little speech of his own, and then, it was time for our vows.

We both decided to write our own vows.

"When I met you, it felt like you saved my life," I said, winking only so he could see, "I was never one to believe in fate, but I don't know what else to call it. I met you at a random book store, and almost a month later, you're sitting next to me. Then, we're magically just sharing a room. If that's not fate, I don't know what is. Even though the good outweighs the bad, we still had some challenges. Some of my friends didn't approve at first, and some people in your life didn't either, but we still managed to come together. Some people think that we're rushing into marriage. It hasn't even been a year, but I still wouldn't know what to do without you. I don't think that we're rushing. I think that we're eager. I see this wedding as a promise. A promise that we'll be together through thick and thin. Through life and death, we will stay by each other's sides. But, when all is said and done, I don't think anyone is happier than I am right now."

It was Mattheo's turn.

"When I was younger, I was taught many things. I was taught self-defense and many things from pages of a book, but one thing I was never taught about was love. I came into love blindly, and no matter how many books I read about love, not a single one would ever help me. The only thing that I learned about love from books is that each love is different. Love is like snowflakes. Each one is unique, and you'll never find the same one. At some points, I didn't even think I was capable of love. I believed that was true... until I met you. We've been through some hard times together, but I think that it was all worth it; especially if I get to call you my wife."

Then, the minister finished his final words.

"Do you, Y/N Granger, take Mattheo Riddle to be your lawfully wedded husband?" the minister asked.

"I do!"

"And, do you, Mattheo Riddle, take Y/N Granger to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do!" Mattheo smiled.

"With the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss the bride..."

(A/N: Well, this has been fun! I'll be writing a new Mattheo Riddle book about an arranged marriage, so stay tuned for that! Love y'all!)