The Past Collides

As the bell rang, students began filing out, but I made sure to stay behind. 

"Professor, can I talk to you?" 

"Ms. Granger, I don't have time for this," Snape replied, starting to walk out.

I took a deep breath, "Why did you threaten Mattheo?"

"Excuse me? That is quite an accusation."

"Why did you do it," I said, firmly.

"I'm not sure that you want an answer to that, Ms. Granger."

"In all due respect, sir,  I asked you a question, and I want an honest answer."

"Can you find your sister, please?" 

"Umm, yes, but why, professor?"

"I'm going to Dumbledore's, so you girls can be excused from school for a day. We have a trip to make," Snape said, rushing out of the office. "Meet me back at the Great Hall, please."

I ran to my sister's next class, but as I was making my way there, I felt faint to the head. 
I got so dizzy to the point where I fell down. Everything went black for mere moments, but I quickly regained my strength and continued walking until I came to Hermione's next class.

 Transfiguration. I knocked on the door and stood there, fidgeting nervously. Ms. McGonagall answered the door, staring straight into my soul with her deadly serious face. 

"Can I help you, Ms. Granger?"

"Professor Snape needs my sister, please." 

"The other Ms. Granger..." McGonagall started.

"Yes, professor?" my sister asked.

"Snape needs you."

"Thank you, ma'am!" Hermione and I said. McGonagall nodded and shut the door as quickly as she opened it.

"What's going on?" Mione asked. I explained everything that had happened.

"So, neither of us know where we're going?" she asked.

"Pretty much," I agreed. "We better get to the Great Hall!"

We quickened the pace, and as we opened the door, saw Snape waiting for us.  We paused for a second, looking at each other.

"Quickly, girls," Snape said, and with a quick nod from me to my twin, we were off.  

We all apparated into an empty alleyway, and for some reason, I was having some sort of deja vu.

"Follow me, please," Snape said, walking at a quickening pace. My sister and I glanced at each other and practically ran after him. We soon ended up in front of a house. 

"Wait~" Hermione started.

"This is our house?" I finished.

Snape said nothing; instead, he went and knocked on the door. Our mother answered the door, quickly, and as we entered the house, swooped my sister and me into a big hug. 

"It's time!" Snape said, with a stern face. 

"Please," my mother pleaded. 

"What's going on?" Hermione asked.

"We just walked in the door, and there is already some type of argument going on?" I said, confused.

"Who was it at the door, Monica?" my father questioned. "Oh..." You could see his face drop at the mere sight of Snape.

"I'm so confused how you guys know each other!" I stated.

"Me too!" My sister agreed.

"Please sit down," my mom offered.

"There's something that needs to be discussed with the 2 of you," Snape said.

"What is it?" Hermione and I asked at the same time.

"Remember, girls..." my mother paused, "We'll always love you!"

"Will someone, please, just tell us what the hell is going on?!" I screamed.

"Language," all of the adults answered. 

"Then, get to the point, damn it," my sister said in defense of me. 

"Fine," Snape said, "You're my daughter; not theirs."

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"What?" my sister roared. "We can't be yours!"

"You're right, Ms. Granger."

"Hermione, you're our daughter," my father said.

"Y/N is our daughter, too, Wendell! We raised her!" my mom cried.

"Not by blood," Snape said.

"It can't be," I said in shock.

"B-but, that means that we're not twins," Hermione stuttered. 

"Girls! Y/N grew up here, Severus. You can't just expect her to throw her whole life away," the person who I thought was my father reasoned.

"She's legally my daughter. She has my blood in her, not yours!" Snape screamed.

"We raised her," my so-called mother shrieked.

"What about what Y/N wants!" Mione chimed in. All attention was on me, now.

"What do you want, sweetheart," Monica said, wrapping her arm around me.

"I want to go back to Hogwarts," I mumbled, softly.

"What?" she asked.

"I want to go back to Hogwarts," I said, barely any louder.

"Y/N, we really need to get this solved," Wendell said.

"I don't want to solve this! I want to go back to Hogwarts and forget about this."

"But~" Monica started.

"Mione and I have the whole day off of classes, right?" I said, turning to face Snape.

"Yes," Snape nodded.

"I want to go back to Hogwart, and if anyone needs me, we'll be in my dorm," I stated. 

"Oh, before I forget, no one need me or else," I added.

"If that's what you really want, we can't stop you," my "father" sighed.

Mione and I both, quickly, said our goodbyes and walked out the door. 

"It was lovely seeing you, Mr. and Mrs. Granger," Snape smirked, as he walked out the door.

The moment we apparated back to Hogwarts, we both took off to the dungeons to my dorm.