"Love" and "Death"

Today was the quidditch game against Hufflepuff. We had trained so much that it was practically impossible to lose.

"Be careful out there, sis!" Mione told me. Once everyone finished breakfast, the game would start.

"I always am," I laughed.

"I'm serious! I'm always scared you're going to get hit with a blunger or something!" she said, stubbornly.

"Don't worry! Her new boyfriend is the new beater," Mia said with a laugh as he walked right behind her. 

"Shut up! He's right there," I whispered, burying my head into my hands. 

After breakfast, the team was walking down to the dressing rooms. 

"I didn't know the new beater was your boyfriend! To be honest, I didn't know there was another new beater other than me," Theo said.

"So, you heard?" I asked, looking at the floor. 

"Ya. It's not that big of a deal. That's what friends do. I can't blame them. They just saw you hanging out with a boy."

"Please, stop. It's embarrassing enough without having you trying to make me feel better," I said.

"Okay, but..." he trailed off.

"But what?" I asked.

"This just proves my point that I'm your type," he said with a wink. "Now, let's go win this thing." 

I couldn't help but laugh.

Once everyone got changed into their uniform, it was time for the game. They started announcing names. Hufflepuff went first, but that's because they saved the best for last.

Once everyone was called to the field, Madam Hooch explained the rules and threw the ball into the air. I caught it. I'm a keeper (in more ways than one). Mattheo was doing great for his first week as a beater. He almost knocked Cedric and many other players off their brooms. In the first 15 minutes, Slytherin was ahead 29-0 . We were playing a great game until...

"Y/N, MOVE!!!" Theo screamed.

When I turned around, the blundger was flying towards me. I didn't even have a second to move. The blunger blasted me. I got knocked off my broom and knocked out. The last thing I remember is falling into someone's arm. Then, it was black. I could still hear all the screams. I could hear my team screaming, my sister, my friends, the Slytherin crowd, and a bunch of people from all over.  Fun fact: when someone dies, their last sense to go is hearing. So, even when their heart stops beating, they can hear everyone talking for a short amount of time.

 I felt dead.