Party's and Slumber

Mattheo took care of everything just like he said he would, and the party was pretty fun. In the end, it was down to Mia, Nicole, Mione, me, Draco, Theodore, and Mattheo. Luna decided that it was getting late, and she should get some sleep. To be fair, it was 1:30 am when she left. 

"Let's spice things up and play truth or dare, but if you choose truth, you have to drink Veritaserum!" Draco said, pulling out a potion bottle about the size of a glass of beer.

"Where'd you even get that?" Mione asked.

"It doesn't matter, so anyways, who's in?" Draco replied. Everyone agreed. 

"Just a warning, Slytherin's play this game a little different than normal," I said with a laugh. 

I was drunk, but it wasn't like Nicole bad. Mia was drunk too. You could tell, it was pretty bad for how she usually is drunk, but it still wasn't as bad as Nicole. She must of drank quite a bit. I didn't even know all the drinks that we had, to be honest. Mione was wasted. Draco was too. Honestly, everyone was drunk.

Draco decided to go first since he came up with the idea. He spun the bottle, and it landed on Mattheo. 

"Truth or dare?" 

"Easy, dare!" Theo said.

With a smirk (what is with all the boys smirking all the freaking time!!!), Draco replied, "I dare you to kiss the person you think is the hottest in this room." Malfoy certainly didn't want to waste time.

"Easy," Mattheo said without hesitating for even a split second. He walked over to me and kissed me. Nicole looked livid. 

The game ended with Theodore and Nicole leaving together, Mione picked truth and confessed her feelings to Draco, so they might be dating tomorrow (God knows), and Mia left before anyone, surprisingly. She's usually the life of the party.

"Theo?" I said after I finished walking my sister out. "Theo, where are you?" 

I knocked on his door, and when I got no reply, I was worried and walked in. 

Theo saw me. "Uhh~ dad. I'm going to have to call you back."

"Alright, but I need that problem took care of," I'm assuming his dad said before hanging up.

"Oh," I started, looking at my shoes, "sorry!"

"It's no worry, love," he said.

"Love?," I giggled. I usually don't giggle unless I'm drunk, so that's a pretty big red flag.

"You're drunk," Mattheo stated.

"Isn't everyone at this point?"

"I'm not," he laughed.

"Why not?" I asked. The room was spinning around.

"I had to keep an eye on you," 

"So, you're worried about me?" 

"I've never stopped," 

"What does that mean?" I asked him.

"Nothing. I'm gonna go to bed," he told me. 

When I walked into my room, I realized that there was a thunderstorm going on. I laid down in bed, and about 30 minutes later, I was almost asleep. Then, the thunder roared through the sky. I shot up from my bed. Being drunk and thunderstorm really don't mix very well. I walked down the hallway to Theo's room. I knocked on the door. 

He opened the door ruffling with his hair. He looked soooooo hot. Like, drop dead.  "What's up?" he said, yawning.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to wake you." 

"It's fine. What's going on?" 

"It's nothing! It was stupid," I lied. 

When turned to walk away, he grabbed my wrist gently. "You want to stay in my room. Am I right?"

"Yeah~," I mumbled. He opened the door fully, and that was when I realized that he didn't have a shirt on.

"Come on then," he chuckled. 

I laid down next to him. A loud crash of thunder filled the silent room. I jumped, and Theo wrapped an arm around my waist. He pulled me close until my back was touching his bare chest. His chest was warm sending a tingle sensation throughout my body. I shivered.

"Are you cold, princess?" he said, in a cute, tired voice.

"A little, but I'm fine," 

"No, it's not. Accio blanket!" 

"How did you do magic without your wand?" I asked

"My dad taught me a while ago," he said. It was obvious he didn't want to talk about it. He covered me up with the blanket. 

"This blanket is the softest thing that I've felt in my entire life," I said.

"It's yours," he said, in that deep tired voice that could probably make any girl fall to her knees.

"No way! It's your blanket. I'm not just going to take it. I'm sorry for keeping you up. I'll shut up now," 

"I don't want you to shut up," Theo said, flipping me over to face him. "And you aren't "just taking it", it's yours."

That's what I fell asleep to. His room, his blanket, his warm body, his voice, and most importantly, him.