Jughead Jones x Sibling!reader | Homecoming

Based on this request: "y/n jones being reunited with jughead and fp after being forced to go with her mom and jellybean."

Warnings: slight language

Word Count: 518

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

As you prepared to leave, Jellybean came up to you, her eyes wide with worry. 'y/n, you know if I could go with you, I would.'

You cupped her face in your hands, your heart aching for your little sister. 'I know, Bean. I know. But it's not safe for you here, and your mom would never let you go. You have to stay for now, okay? I'll come back for you, I promise.'

Jellybean nodded, her eyes filling with tears. 'I'll miss you,' she whispered.

You pulled her into a tight hug. 'I'll miss you too. But I have to do this for us. For both of us. I'll make sure you're safe, I promise.'

You knew the moment had come - your mother was out of the house, giving you a two-hour window to escape and return to your real home with FP and Jughead. You kissed Jellybean's forehead one last time, then hurried out the door before your mother could return.

Your heart was pounding as you pulled into the parking lot of Pops. You turned off the car, taking a deep breath to try and steady your nerves. But as you sat there, your mind started racing with all the possible negative outcomes.

'What if he hates me?'

'What if he pushes me out?'

'Am I still a good sister?'

You shook your head, trying to quiet the voices and remain focused. You hadn't wanted to go with your mother, but it had been your only option to protect your father and Jellybean. Still, you couldn't help but feel guilt and fear at the thought of how Jughead might react.

But there was nothing you could do now but face him, and hope that he would understand.

As you walked into Pops, your eyes immediately landed on Jughead, sitting in his usual spot with his laptop and a strawberry milkshake. The sight of him was so familiar, yet everything felt different. You cleared your throat.

'Jug,' you said, and he spun around in his seat, his eyes widening at the sight of you.

'What... y/n?' he stammered, rising from his seat to wrap you in a tight hug.

You laughed, overwhelmed with relief and emotion. 'Hey.'

Jughead pulled away slightly, still holding you close. 'What are you doing here?' he asked, his eyes searching yours for answers."

Your father, FP, had entered the diner, and his eyes went wide when he spotted you. 'y/n?' he said, sounding both surprised and happy.

'Hi, Dad,' you said, trying to keep the tears at bay.

'Holy shit!' FP exclaimed, rushing over to embrace you in a fierce hug.

For the rest of the night, the three of you snuggled up on the couch, watching movies and just enjoying being together again. It was a moment of pure, unadulterated happiness - one that you had longed for during the long, hard months spent away from your family.