A Safe Haven / Sweetpea

Summary: #3: (Sweetpea x reader) "Is it okay if I sleep here tonight?"

Warnings: none

Word count: 235

Authors note: thank you for the request! hope you enjoy!

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

It was well past midnight, and you were grateful for the familiarity of Sweet Pea's trailer as you stepped inside. The night had been a whirlwind of emotions, leaving you feeling raw and vulnerable. Sweet Pea noticed your distress and gently led you to the couch.

"Hey, you alright?" he asked, concern etched on his face.

You tried to speak, but the words caught in your throat. Instead, you shook your head, blinking back tears.

Sweet Pea sat down beside you, wrapping an arm around your shoulders. "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to," he said, his voice a soothing balm. "Just know that I'm here for you."

The silence stretched between you, but it was a comfortable quiet, filled with the unspoken bond you shared. As the minutes ticked by, your eyelids grew heavy, and you leaned into Sweet Pea's embrace.

"Is it okay if I sleep here tonight?" you whispered, your voice barely audible.

Sweet Pea pressed a soft kiss to your forehead. "Of course, babe," he murmured, adjusting his position so you could curl up against him. "You're safe with me."

And as you drifted off to sleep, nestled in Sweet Pea's arms, you knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, you had found your safe haven in him.