Jughead Jones | Horror Movies

Requested by- @Jup_Hon4507

Thank you! Hope you like it!!

Imagine: You and Jughead are at your house and he's staying over. He suggests watching a horror film, and let's just say you aren't a big fan of those. Well, during the movie, It gets really bad and Jughead notices.

Warnings: None!

Word Count: 380

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"I'm bored," Jughead announced, sinking into the cozy couch in your living room. "Let's watch a movie."

You considered his suggestion. "What movie?"

Jughead's eyes lit up with excitement. "Let's do a horror film!" he exclaimed, jumping up to explore your movie collection. After a moment, he triumphantly held up a copy of "IT."

"Oh, yeah," you said hesitantly, not particularly excited about the prospect of watching a horror movie. But you didn't want to disappoint Jughead, who was already slipping the movie into the player.

"I love this movie so much. It's such a good one."

"I've never seen it."

"You'll love it."

Haha, no I won't.

—————

It's in the middle of the film and it's getting worse and worse. At this point you have tears in your eyes. Jughead hasn't noticed yet, which you're thankful for. To make it even worse, it's storming outside. And it's dark. But you're trying your best to watch it for him."Babe? Are you okay?" Jughead asks, pausing the movie.

"Huh? Yeah."

"You're crying, what's wrong?" He wipes a tear that was on your cheek.

"I just don't really like these types of movies. I always get nightmares after watching it."

"Why didn't you say something? I could've stopped it," Jughead then hugs you.

"I just didn't wanna ruin it for you."

"It wouldn't be a big deal, if you're scared I can stop it."

"Okay. Um, can you stay the night?"

"Of course," He kisses your forehead and you both stand up to head to bed.

"I appreciate you staying, you don't have to, but it would be nice."

"I want to, here," He pats the spot next to him on the bed motioning for you to come lay with him.

"This is nice," You say.

"Yes, it is. We should do this more often."

You him in response and snuggle closer to Jughead. As time slowly passes by, you eventually fall asleep in each other's arms.