Archie Andrews | Distractions

Summary: Archie gets distracted at practice

Warnings: None?

Words: 414

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

As you practice your routines with the Vixens, you can't help but notice Archie and his teammates on the field, running through their plays.

The tension between the two groups is palpable, with Archie's intense focus on his team's performance and Cheryl's razor-sharp glare towards him. Despite the tension, there's a certain electricity in the air, as if everyone is acutely aware of each other's presence and the power dynamics at play

"Y/N? You with us? You have a hot boyfriend, which is understandable, but you need to pay attention. I'm more important. And so is getting this routine down. " As she turned around and positioned herself, she scoffed.

"One, two, three! Let's go Bulldogs!"

The music resumed playing after Cheryl said that. Of course Cheryl picked the music, and it wasn't really your style. You had to bend over and Cheryl forced you to make the worst moves, practically exposing your butt to the entire audience. Archie was the jealous type, so when he found out, he was pissed. His eyes lingered. He watched and watched.

"Damn you, Andrews," You murmured under your breath.

"Okay, I guess that's it for today. Y/N, come talk to me, now." Cheryl stated, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I need you to do better tonight." Your boyfriend is distracting, and I can't have you screw up. I know, my girlfriend is hot too, but that doesn't mean I just stare at her and mess up everything.

"Get it together." Cheryl finished her sentence, flipped her hair, and then turned to leave. You walked over to where Archie was and sat next to him on the bench

"Cheryl giving you a hard time?" He asked, giving you a kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah, and it's because you're distracting!"

"Oh come on, so are you," Archie said, turning so he would face you.

"Oh really? How?"

"With you bending down and showing half of your ass. That's how." He looked at your eyes and then moved to your lips.

"You are so evil, you know that?" You snickered.

"Nah," Archie shook his head, leaned in, and so did you. Your lips connected with each other. The kiss was short but sweet and passionate.

"I gotta go get water, I'll see you out there." You said, pecked his lips, and went to the locker room.

"She drives me crazy, Reggie."

"You're lucky, she's hot."

"I know."