Archie Andrews | Archie's serenade

Based on this: "Archie x Reader where instead of archie writing a song for betty, he writes it for the reader."

Warning: None

Word Count: 398

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

As you stepped into the speakeasy, you were struck by the lively atmosphere. The room was filled with your fellow Riverdale students and some adults, all chatting and laughing over drinks. You spotted Veronica near the stage, beaming proudly as she surveyed her handiwork.

The party was a pre-graduation celebration, a chance for everyone to let loose and have fun before the big day. You were excited to see Archie perform his original song, with Jughead accompanying him on the drums.

As the night went on, the crowd grew more energetic, cheering and applauding as each performer took the stage. You could feel the anticipation building as the moment for Archie's performance drew near.

Finally, the moment arrived. Archie stepped onto the stage, a guitar slung over his shoulder, and Jughead took his place behind the drums. The crowd fell silent, waiting to see what Archie had in store.

What you didn't know was that Archie had written the song specifically for you. As he began to sing, his gaze locked on yours, and you realized with a start that the lyrics were all about you, about the love and admiration he felt for you.

As the song progressed, you felt yourself blushing under the weight of Archie's gaze. You could see the emotion in his eyes, the way he seemed to be pouring his heart into every word. It was clear that this song meant something to him, and as you listened to the lyrics, you realized that it was all about you.

You couldn't help but feel a mix of emotions - surprise, joy, and a little bit of embarrassment at being the center of attention. But as you looked around, you saw that the audience was captivated, their eyes glued to the stage.

Finally, the song came to an end, and the crowd erupted in applause. Archie jumped down from the stage, and you rushed to hug him, overwhelmed by the beauty of the song and the emotion behind it.

'That was amazing,' you said, looking up at him. 'You wrote that for me?'

Archie nodded, a soft smile on his face. 'I wanted to tell you how I felt, and I thought this would be the best way.'