Continued.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP- Jin went into the living room after hearing a glass-shattering sound. 

PRESENT

A/N POV-

LIVING ROOM

Namjoon was on the couch, sitting while his head was in his hands. Suga was the one who threw the vase on the ground because he was angry. Hearing the noise, everyone came running to the living room. Jungkook was panting. Tae and Jimin had guns in their hands. Hoseok had a kitchen knife with him while Jin had a gun too. They came to where Suga and Namjoon were. 

JIN- What happened here?!
Namjoon looked up while the others(except Suga) were shocked to see him with teary eyes. 

JIMIN- What happened Hyung? - He asked worrying. 

Namjoon looked back down while running his fingers through his hair. Suga handed Jin the mobile while he himself was looking down, fists clenched. Jin saw the thing which shattered his heart into a million pieces. His eyes became bloodshot due to anger and sadness together. Hoseok grabbed the phone from him and stood near the Maknaes while playing the video. It was Y/N's torcher video, her being brutally beaten up. Hoseok controlled himself but Jungkook was the first one who fell to his knees and tears began flowing down his eyes. He cursed himself. Jimin and Tae who couldn't believe what they saw, looked at the video again. They looked at Jk who was completely broken. Taehyung bent to his level and hugged him while Jimin patted his back. They were sad too, but they couldn't break down, yet. 

After a period of silence, Jin looked at his brothers, all of them looking broken. He couldn't think of anything but he had to do something. He went near Suga and looked at him as if asking 'Any lead?'. Suga shook his head, showing disappointment in himself as well as his work. 

JUNGKOOK- Hyung...we'll save her, right?- he looked up with teary eyes. 

Jin went near Kook and bent down. He motioned the two boys who were holding him till the time to back off so that he can comfort him. Jungkook had always been the most emotional. He couldn't see his loved ones being harmed or hurt. Jin hugged him and patted his back. Tae and Jimin were handling themselves somehow. Namjoon took a deep breath and stood up. He went to the kitchen, to grab water for everyone. He came back with a maid following him with glasses of water. All of them drank slowly. Jin made Jk drink too, to calm him down. That's when he remembered about the file. He looked at Jimin and Tae. 

JIN- Take Kook to his room and stay together. 

They nodded and the three maknaes went upstairs.

Jin looked at the elders. 

JIN- Come to the meeting room, right now. There's something we need to discuss. 

 The others stood up and followed him. Once inside,