Kirk (tos) - He loves me

Working on the bridge was fun but rough, being quiet and rarely being talked -to except for work-, I'm one of the Captains favorites, for some reason.

Rumors have it that he fell in love with me, and I don't believe in rumors, unless there is some evidence to back it up, but even then I'm still skeptical.

I walked all around Engineering, doing what my good friend Scotty told me to do.

"Hey Scotty?" I asked when I finished my work.

"Yes lass?"

"Have you heard the rumor that Captain Kirk "Fell in love with me?" I asked using air quotes.

He gave me a surprised look.

"L-lassie that's not a rumor."

"What?" I asked, thinking I heard him wrong.

"N-nothing, just keep working."

"O-okay." I said and I got back to work, doing what I was supposed to be doing.

When I was done with work, I went to my quarters and I put on the most beautiful dress I had, and I put up my hair all nice, just as a test to see if Scotty was telling the truth.

I went to a recreation room and I sat down after getting a glass of water and I opened my book and I started to read it.

After a few minutes someone sat across from me and I looked up.

It was James Kirk.

I licked my finger before flipping the page, and I said "Hello James." (THAT'S HIS NAME, DON'T COME AFTER ME PLEASE)

"Hello y/n." He smiled at me.

I smiled softly.

"How are you today?" He asked.

I looked at him.

"Fantastic." I smiled.

He chuckled.

"Well I hope so."

He wouldn't stop staring at me.

My lips slightly curled into a smirk as I put my bookmark in my book and I closed it.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you." I nodded softly.

"You look handsome, as always." I said to him, which caused him to smile wide and blush slightly.

"What's the special occasion?" He asked, knowing that I'm not wearing my beautiful dresses on a daily basis.

"I just wanted to wear it, why?"

By now, some people started to talk about me and Kirk, whispering if we're on a date or not.

He smirked "I know you, there's a special occasion today isn't there?"

"There isn't if you don't want to have a special occasion." I smiled and batted my eyelashes at him.

Whoa, where'd THAT come from?!

He smiled and said "Well then I want to have a date, and I want you to join me."

"Sounds great." I smiled.

"Where and when?" I asked.

"Meet me at my quarters, at 18:00 hours, is tomorrow all right for you?"

"I'm not busy tomorrow, so yes."

"Great, don't be late." He got up and started walking away.

I smiled "Yes sir."

He chuckled as he left the recreation room and I realized that it had taken so much for me not to explode.

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

*The next day*

Work was slow, but still fast, and I had gotten everything done before my shift went by.

I kept thinking about what James said yesterday.

"Meet me at my quarters, at 18:00 hours." (6:00 pm lol.)

I got ready for my date and I put on a really pretty dress.

I put my hair up in a messy bun.

I walked out of my quarters and I started walking to James Kirks' quarters.

A lot of people had been staring at me as I walked to his quarters.

When I got to his quarters I pressed the doorbell and then the door opened.

I walked in and I saw everything all neat and tidy-just as I expected- and I saw James setting the table.

I smiled softly.

He looked at me and his eyes went a little wide.

"Y/n, come sit down."

*A year later*

I was standing in the mirror, brushing my hair.

Then I saw James looking at me in the mirror.

I smiled.

"I see you looking at me."

He smirked as he walked up to me "I know, you're so beautiful I just want to look at you all day."

I giggled.

"Thank you."

He hugged me from behind and then he kissed my cheek.

"I'm in love with you." He said.

I smiled.

"I know that you're in love with me, James Tiberius Kirk." I smirked.

"I'm glad you do, Y/n m/n Kirk." He said and I looked at him.

"Actually that has a great ring to it." He said, chuckling.

I blushed.

He kissed my cheek again.