A letter to y/n (Chekov)

AAAHHH ITS PAVELS TURN

Y/n, everything about you makes me fall more in love with you, your hair, your eyes, your smile.

I love everything about you.

I always look at your beautiful face whenever I get the chance.

I heard a rumor today and it was about you, people are telling me that you like me. 

But the people who are telling me that you like me are... people that you wouldn't believe if they told you there was a fire.

It's okay y/n, I didn't believe what they told me... at first.

I went around and I told your friends about the rumor that you like someone, but I didn't mention that you like me, and they told me that you like me.

And I love you too, I do, and I was hoping you felt the same way.

But there's a slight problem when I'm around you, I freeze and I get too afraid to ask you to be my girlfriend.

Since you're really good friends with Sulu, I asked him to explain the situation to you.

And I'm sure he did because today you started looking at me a different way.

You became more flirtatious with me, looked at me with more... love and adoration.

I was talking to you when you said something about my accent, you said that you loved it, and your cheeks turned a dark pink.

People are laughing and talking, enjoying themselves.

You asked if we could go somewhere quieter, and I said that we didn't have to.

You gave me puppy eyes and I smiled back at you.

I smirked at you and I said that it was a little too loud in here, we could go to your quarters or my quarters.

You bit your lip and ohh... I gulped.

I tell you that you're so beautiful, and you blush deeply.

I motion you to follow me, and you did.

We ended up going to my quarters, and we sat around for a bit, talking.

When we first sat down, we were sitting at the ends of the sofa, we had slightly scooched inch, by inch, until we were sitting right next to each other.

Y/n, I cherish the way you're looking at me, with those adorable puppy eyes.

I smile at you looking at me like that.

I tell you you're beautiful again, and you blush, giggle, and smile.

And I'm guessing you didn't want to wait anymore so you kissed me.

I smiled into the kiss.

When we pulled away you giggled and I smiled widely.

You told me that you think that I am really cute.

I told you that you are cute.

You scoffed softly and you told me that what I said was "basic."

I smirked softly and I told you that "your smile brightens up my galaxy."

You giggled and you sarcastically said, "Oh so the sun doesn't?"

I smiled at you.

I kissed you and may I say, I loved what happened after that. (Ooohh lol)

In the morning I found you, still sleeping in my bed.

I kissed your forehead and your eyes fluttered open and you smiled.

You smirked and said 'Good morning.'

You wrapped your arms around me and you pulled me closer and moaned softly in content.

You told me that you loved me and I smiled.

I told you that I loved you too.

Y/n, I'm glad I found you.

And I'm glad you found me.

I couldn't have lived another day without you.

I love you.