Kirk (tos) - Soul

I present to you, a Humanoid species I made up when I zoned out this morning.

You are a Soularian, from Soularia, (I think I got that idea from TNG.. but who knows lmao) meaning that your people bond to their loved ones-or their soulmate-with their soul, so you would be able to see what they are thinking, and you can feel what they feel, emotion-wise. And you bond with a ritual. (I definitely got this idea from TNG)

Sorry, I didn't mean to talk that much, but let's carry on yeah?

Kirk's pov

"Captain we are nearing the uncharted sector." Sulu said.

"Full stop, Mr. Sulu. Mr. Chekov, scan the area for any planets."

"Yes, Kyeptain, one step ahead of you." He said, pushing buttons.

I slightly raised my eyebrow at that.

"Scan complete, there is a system in this sector that has five planets, two of them Class M, one sun,-"

"Thank you, Mr. Chekov." I said, quieting him.

"Mr. Sulu, are there any inhabitants on the Class M planets?" I asked.

"Yes, sir." He answered.

"And Captain, it seems that they are...more advanced than us."

"And no weapons on the planet, Kyeptain, eet seems they are a peaceful planet."

"Hmm." I thought to myself.

"Captain, I am getting a message from the planet, they want us to come closer." I heard Uhura say.

I looked to my left, and I asked "What do you think, Bones?"

He shrugged "I'm a doctor, Jim, but it seems like a good idea."

I looked to my right, "What do you think Spock?"

"They are a peaceful planet, so it is logical to listen to them."

"I agree, take us in closer, Sulu, half impulse."

"Yes, Captain." He said and the ship started moving.

"Captain, I'm getting a transmission." Lieutenant Uhura said.

"On screen, Lieutenant Uhura."

She nodded and pressed a button and a beautiful woman came on screen.

"This is Princess Y/n, Leader of Soularia. May I ask the nature of the intrusion?" She asked very calmly. (that's you, you lead a whole motherfuckin planet, you go gurl.)

I stood up "This is Captain James Kirk, our nature is exploration."

She raised her eyebrow "But you have weapons."

"They are for in case we might have entered an unfriendly sector." I smiled.

She smiled "I believe you, you may proceed, since you are exploring, I suggest you come to learn about the Soularian culture, and if your crew needs, you may let them on shore leave, it's a beautiful planet, Captain."

I smiled back, slightly nodding at her "Thank you."

She smiled and nodded softly and then the screen turned off.

"I want to go on this planet." Bones said.

"Scan the planet Spock, I want to make sure it's not too good to be true." I said.

"Statistically, the planet is just like Earth, but more advanced, it seems to be a perfect planet, Captain." He said.

"Hmm." I said, thinking if we should go down.