Spock (aos) - The sibling connection (preference) (pt2)

Okay now time skip to the day that the planet goes "KABOOM" so... 7 years later.

Also, I love how I said I didn't want inconsistency but there's still some in here lol. (That means I'm getting lazy.)

Well I say that but this chapter is SO LONG. Hope you won't get bored. 🤞

Spock's pov

I rushed down to the planet, knowing I had to get the elders off of it before it exploded.

"Where's y/n?" I asked my mother.

She looked at me with a sorrow-filled look, "She's at home."

I got the elders and my parents to a safe place and I told the Enterprise to beam them up while I went to go find y/n.

"There's not enough time! I have to pull you up now!"

I decided to stay still as he beamed me up as the ground broke underneath my mother and she fell.

I reached out to grab her as fast as I could but as I did, I was transported to the Enterprise.

When I was done materializing, I had the sudden realization that she was gone, and so was my sister.

I wanted to fall to my knees and cry, but I held it in as I went to the bridge.

"Spock?" Asked my father.

I looked at him.

"Do you remember what your sister said before you left?"

"Yes although I do not see what it has to do with anything right now."

"She would not stop talking about how she "had a bad feeling" and demanded that we install an escape pod for an emergency."

"Your mother and I always took her seriously. I suppose she had a feeling earlier on that this was going to happen."

I was shocked, "So there's a chance that she's alive?"

"If there was time for her to escape, yes."

"But it does not seem likely."

I left the transporter room and went to the bridge.

I looked at the screen and I watched as my planet imploded.

I felt... alone from my sister and my mother.

I was so sad that they died and they didn't deserve to.

*When Kirk and Spock go onto the Narada*

I heard a familiar voice as I was talking to the captain.

"Let me go!" A woman's voice shouted.

"Be quiet!"

I looked around a corner and saw who it was.

My sister was being dragged by one of the Romulans.

He had a tight grip on her arm.

My heart had a happy feeling.

"Let me go!" She yelled, resisting his pulling.

I wanted to go but Kirk held me back.

"It could be a trap."

"I do not think so."

I watched as he tried to pick her up but she did the Vulcan pinch, and he fell to the ground, unconscious.

"Oh my gosh." She said, looking at the unconscious Romulan, fixing her shirt collar, a little habit she's always had.

I came out from hiding and this time I didn't let Kirk stop me.