A letter to y/n (Scotty)

Scotty's turn ig thanks.

Y/n,

Every time I call you Lassie or any nickname, you smile shyly and your face turns red, and you start to stutter.

And sometimes I call you a nickname just to see you smile.

Lassie, I know you like me, and I like you too.

I would go to the ends of the Earth just to see that smile.

And you know that, too.

You come to me when you're down, and sometimes I don't even have to try to make you smile.

And you also come to me when you get a new bottle of scotch, and sometimes you even give it to me.

I could tell you a joke that isn't funny, yet you would laugh.

Y/n, you're not usually a jealous person but one time I remember when you were extremely jealous.

I once fell in love with a different woman and you knew I liked her, and your entire demeanor changed.

You didn't ever show your jealousy but I knew you were.

After that, you barely spoke to me, never even looked at me, and I felt terrible.

Although I'm sure you did too.

But after a while I didn't like her like that anymore and but you didn't know that because you had stopped speaking to me altogether, so when I told you I loved you, you didn't say anything.

I asked you why you weren't speaking to me and you looked at me and said "I don't know, I just wanted to be respectful in case you two got involved."

Right then and there I knew that you loved me, well, you loved me enough that you wanted to be patient with me.

I smiled at you and said "It was just a crush Lassie, nothing ever happens when you have a crush."

You smiled at me and you said "You have a crush on me, don't you?"

"But this isn't what I had with her."

And I couldn't believe what happened next.

You kissed me, with so much passion, it almost knocked me off my feet.

When we pulled away, I was smiling at your red face and pink lips.

"I love you, lass."

You smiled and you said "Prove it."

"I'd love to lassie, I'd love to."

Then we kissed again, and everything drowned out.