Chekov (tos) - Someone better (pt1)

WAIT STOP GUYS LOOK HIS ANGRY FACE IS SO CUTE AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW

(and currently listening to Russian music)

~~~~~

There are so many things I want to say Pavel Andreievich Chekov. So. Many. Things.

I've always wanted to tell him that I liked him, well, more like I loved him but he "fell in love with someone else." Pfft.

And he would always talk about her, even though I knew that there was something off about her.

But I never told him that, never.

I wanted to, but I never got to it.

He would always be with her, give her beautiful gifts, but she didn't appreciate his company, wanted him to give her better gifts, she was terrible and took him for granted, she made him insecure.

And honestly, I was afraid of her.

But not anymore.

I decided to stay really close to Pavel today -The Captain had told us to work together-, and his girlfriend was getting very jealous, so she said something about it, along the lines of "If you don't get away from him, you'll regret it."

And Pavel replied with "We're just working together, just as zhe Ceptin told us to."

And she was getting angrier and angrier.

Truth be told, she never liked me.

Never.

When she left I talked to Pavel.

"You know she treats you like garbage, right?" I asked.

"No she doesn't," He smiled innocently "she means well."

"Pavel, she's clingy, jealous, over-possessive, and she treats you like how the kings did to the slaves in Ancient Egypt."
(I'm learning about that in history rn, I think Ancient Egypt is cool.)

"No she doesn't." He said and smiled, walking away to the computer.

"Yes she does Pav!" I followed him.

"Did you even see how mad she got when I was right next to you?"

"She's toxic Pav, she's treating you wrong. You deserve better."

He looked at me.

"You don't zhink I know zhat? Everyone has been telling me zhat."

"Then leave her, she's a terrible person."

He sighed heavily.

"I don't want to." He turned around to press some buttons.

"Pav, you know I'm right, leave h-" Someone punched me in the back of my head.