3. Bases

"You wanna hang out with Yeonjun, Soobin and I?" Kai asked as he and Beomgyu packed up their stuff to leave for the day.

"Sure," he smiled. "I can drive to wherever it is after I get home. My mom wants me to tell her how my day went."

"Okay. I'll text you the address."

Beomgyu said goodbye and walked outside to his car, sitting inside the vehicle and immediately turning the air on since it was hot. He sat there for a moment, resting his eyes after such a strange first day.

Everyone was nice. Sure they said Taehyun wasn't a good person, but even he seemed nice. And he witnessed a fight on his first day so that was fun.

All of a sudden the passenger's door opened and he gasped in shock, opening his eyes to see that it was Hyunwoo. "Hey," he laughed a little bit.

"Hey. Sorry for scaring you."

"It's fine." He laughed again and watched Hyunwoo get inside and put the seatbelt on. "What's up?"

"Making sure you don't get into any trouble." Beomgyu giggled with a pink tint on his cheeks and drove out of the parking lot. "Are you a troublemaker Beomgyu?"

"No..." he said it with his shoulders shrugged and both of them started laughing more.

The car ride mainly consisted of them talking about what they liked and didn't like about their classes, and they talked about their friends too.

"So you made friends with Huening Kai?" Beomgyu nodded.

"Yeah. He was really nice to me too. You guys have to get along, okay?" He parked in his driveway and looked over at Hyunwoo.

The guy was seriously charming. It was understandable why everyone liked him. But regardless of his looks, Beomgyu didn't wanna just let him be rude to Kai. He wanted them to be friends too.

"He doesn't get along with me either."

"I know. But you two are my new friends." Hyunwoo sighed and nodded, and Beomgyu smiled. "I'm gonna hang out with him later today. Do you wanna come with?"

Hyunwoo shook his head. "No, it's alright. Can you just drop me off at my house before you go?"

"Of course." Beomgyu smiled again and they got out to go into his house. "Mom, I'm home!" He set his bag down on the couch and saw a note on the coffee table that just said she was at the store. "Well, okay. My dad's at work and my mom's at the store so I guess we can just hang out here for a little while."

He happily went to the kitchen to get both of them lemonade and turned to see Hyunwoo staring at him. He didn't think anything of it though and just handed him the drink. "Thanks..."

Beomgyu smiled and nodded before taking a drink of it. "So what do you want to do?" He asked sweetly.

Beomgyu was seriously the most adorable creature alive.

"The things I like doing are bad..."

"Nonsense." Beomgyu giggled and walked around the counter to stand in front of him. "I'm sure they're fine."

"They are, but you wouldn't like doing them."

"You don't know that." Hyunwoo moved closer and Beomgyu gulped. "Well, wh-what is it?"

"You're so adorable and innocent."

Beomgyu pouted and Hyunwoo started laughing. "I am not!"

"Whatever you say~"

***

After dropping Hyunwoo off at his house, Beomgyu went to Kai's address.

"He's a pervert," Yeonjun said, getting juice out of Kai's fridge. "And a fuckbky. And an asshole. And-"

"Really? You too?" Beomgyu sighed.

"Take it from people who have known the guy for a year. He does this to trick people," Kai said, walking in.

Beomgyu nodded even though he still didn't believe them, just wanting to end it before it turned into an argument. He didn't wanna argue with his new friends. He wanted to get to know them.

"So how do you guys know each other?" He asked when Soobin entered the room.

"A couple years ago, we were at a party. Spin the Bottle led to Seven Minutes in Heaven led to making out with who would soon be my boyfriend," Yeonjun giggled and kissed Soobin on the cheek.

"Those would've been the best seven minutes of my life if the closet wasn't so cramped."

They all started laughing and Beomgyu looked at Kai. "Are you in a relationship with anyone?"

"No... I'm not really looking. What kind of experience does soft Beomgyu have?"

"Uh..." he looked at all of them and bit his lip nervously. "The most I've done was a kiss. And even then, it was just a half kiss from Hyunwoo."

"Oh bless this poor boy. His first kiss was taken by that bastard?!" Soobin panicked, covering Beomgyu's eyes as a metaphor for trying to protect him.

Beomgyu just giggled and pulled away from him. "It doesn't really count anyway."

"So you've barely gotten to first base?" Kai asked.

"What's that?"

"Well I think some people have different descriptions for it, but mine is kind of like... first base is a kiss, second base is in between. Like making out or seeing each other naked. Third base is sex..." Beomgyu's cheeks flushed because of that word. "And taking it home is tying the knot. I've made it to third and I'm pretty sure Yeonbin are way past that by now."

Beomgyu smiled at the three of them and then looked down. "I'm still batting."

Yeonjun chuckled and walked over to hold both of his hands. "Just do whatever you want, okay? As your new friends, we'll support you. Even if we don't like the people you're hanging out with."

"Thank you," Beomgyu mumbled, watching Kai grab stuff from the fridge.

"You guys wanna make brownies?"