7. What Did He Do?

Date: October 29th

When Taehyun heard the news, his blood boiled. He genuinely almost got dizzy because of it.

Beomgyu was dating that sick freak. He had been for a couple of weeks now.

All Taehyun could think about was how Beomgyu didn't listen to him and now he was in more of a dangerous situation than he started out in. He won't say 'I told you so' when the whole thing blows up in Beomgyu's face because that's mean, but...

He really tried to tell him.

"Halloween's on a Sunday," Beomgyu said, walking with Hyunwoo and his friends. "How are you gonna have a party?"

"Just... don't come to school on Monday. Simple."

Beomgyu sighed and nodded, really not wanting to miss Monday. But it was also his first party, so he was excited.

Date: October 31st

"Guys!" Kai impatiently yelled, giggling upon walking into Yeonbin's apartment and seeing Yeonjun in a slutty cat costume. "Of course."

"What?" Yeonjun asked. "Hyuka doesn't like it?"

Kai playfully rolled his eyes and waited for Soobin to also come out, just dressed in his regular clothes. "Such a strange contrast," Kai said and they all started laughing.

They got to the party a little bit later, all simultaneously gasping when they saw all the people. "What else did you expect? It's a party thrown by Hyunwoo," Soobin rolled his eyes and they got out. "Hyung, stay with me, okay?"

Yeonjun nodded and held his hand as they walked inside. Kai walked away from them to go look for Beomgyu, sighing when he saw him sitting with a bunch of people.

"You wanna have something to drink?" Hyunwoo asked. Beomgyu eagerly nodded and took a drink of whatever was in Hyunwoo's cup, gagging at the taste of it. "You don't like it?" Hyunwoo laughed and Beomgyu pouted, taking the cup and drinking the rest of it.

"No more," he shook his head in disgust. "Alcohol is disgusting."

They all started laughing and Beomgyu looked at the door, calming himself down when he saw Taehyun enter the house. What was he doing here?

"You wanna go talk?" He asked, grabbing Hyunwoo's hand.

"Sure..." he said goodbye to all of them before being dragged up to his room by Beomgyu. "What are we doing?"

"Just talking." He turned around to shyly look at him. "That's what couples do." He looked up at Hyunwoo when the other walked up to him and gasped when he was pulled into a kiss.

It was their first actual kiss, and Beomgyu was scared at how far it was going. "You're a virgin, right?" He asked, grabbing Beomgyu's waist.

"Y-yeah. Wai-" he was pushed on the bed and being kissed again, whimpering when his pants and shirt were unbuttoned. "Wait. Please."

Hyunwoo pulled away to look at him. "What is it?"

"I don't want to. N-not tonight." Hyunwoo got off of him and glared at him. "I just wanted to talk..."

"You brought me to my room and expected me to not think you wanted it?"

"I just wanted to talk..."

Hyunwoo grabbed his hand to drag him out and he felt tears in his eyes. The grip hurt and now he was embarrassed because his clothes were basically falling off.

"I'll see you at school," he said, stopping in front of the front door.

Some people were staring at them and Beomgyu started crying before running out. How could he do that? How could he be so fucking stupid and believe that Hyunwoo was a good person?

Why didn't he believe any of the others?

He went to go sit on the curb by his car, holding his head in his hands to weep quietly to himself. The sky was black now, the only light being blinding disco lights from Hyunwoo's house and the porch lights of every other mansion on this block. The only sound was loud music, but he couldn't hear it over how loud his ears were ringing.

And since he couldn't hear anything else, he was startled to see a pair of feet standing in front of him. Black boots, black jeans, black shirt, and black leather jacket. Who else would be wearing all black?

"What did he do?" Taehyun asked.

Beomgyu shook his head and laid his head in between his knees, not wanting to admit that Taehyun was right. It wouldn't be that big of a deal though. He knew Taehyun wasn't arrogant and he wouldn't rub it in his face.

But still...

"Beomgyu, I'll never tell you I told you so," Taehyun said, brushing dirt off of the curb before sitting on it too. "In such a fragile mental state, telling you I told you so wouldn't help you at all. But I just wish you would've listened to me so you wouldn't have gotten hurt."

When Beomgyu looked at him, he saw that the area around his eye was just faint red, but a new cut was on his lip. "D-does your dad hit you?"

Taehyun leaned back on his hands and looked at him for a moment. "My mom died giving birth to me. My dad resents me because of it."

"It's not your fault though."

"I know." He looked at Beomgyu again. "What did Hyunwoo do?"

"He..." Beomgyu sighed. "He kissed me more than usual and then pushed me on his bed and started taking off my clothes." He looked down at the broken buttons on his shirt and shivered when he remembered he was cold.

"I'll kill him," Taehyun said, taking off his jacket and wrapping it around Beomgyu. The boy frowned when he saw Taehyun's short-sleeved shirt and the younger brushed him off. "It's okay." He stood up and held out his hand for Beomgyu to take. "You wanna take a ride?"

"Where?"

Taehyun shrugged. "The waterfall maybe? I just wanna show you my motorcycle." He laughed a little bit at Beomgyu's shocked expression. "A friend gave it to me a couple years ago."

"Is it cool?" Taehyun furrowed his eyebrows and they both started laughing.

"Very."