34. Make Love

A/N: I'm not tricking you guys this time. I promise.

*12 p.m. in Seoul*

Taehyun had slept in since it was the weekend, waking up at noon because someone knocked on the door. He tiredly got up to answer it since his dad wasn't here, yelping when he was tackled to the ground before be could even see who it was.

"I missed you!" Beomgyu cooed, planting kisses all over his face.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyun asked when Beomgyu finally got up and closed the front door.

"I'll get to that in a second. You bought me a new necklace?" He took it out of his pocket and looked down at it. "Why?"

Taehyun looked at him in disbelief. There were so many things he was confused about, and the necklace was the only thing Beomgyu seemed to be worried about. "You were crying over the phone so I bought you a new one. Don't change the subject though. I'm really confused."

Beomgyu sighed and told him about what his parents said, and now it was time to tell him the part he was dreading. "And then she told me I should stay in New York and then she kissed me and-"

"Hey, hey," Taehyun soothingly said when Beomgyu started freaking out. "Are you okay?"

"No! Now I feel guilty!"

"About what?" Taehyun asked, gently grabbing his chin. "It wasn't your fault Baby. She kissed you without your permission. She's the one in the wrong." He nodded and Taehyun pulled him in for a tight hug. "Why don't we go to the waterfall and you can tell me more about New York? The good stuff, I mean."

***

"It seems like you had a lot of fun there," Taehyun smiled while watching Beomgyu throw rocks into the water. "Did you meet any cool people?"

He shrugged. "Not really. Although that woman who gave me the apple looked like a witch. It was probably just a prank though."

They both started laughing and Beomgyu came back over to sit next to Taehyun. He laid his head on the younger's shoulder as they listened to the splashing of water and watched the small waves go by.

"I'll never leave you," Beomgyu said, grabbing his hand. "No matter what anyone tells me about you, I know they're lying. They lied about everything."

"Like what?" Taehyun asked, playing with Beomgyu's fingers in between his own.

"They said you would hurt me. You haven't and you won't. They said you would be mean to me, but look at what happened. And you promised yourself you wouldn't." He smiled and kissed Taehyun softly. "I love you. Wow, I love you."

Taehyun smiled now and gently pushed Beomgyu back to lay down to hug him and give him sweet, loving kisses. He did keep his promise. He kept it so well in fact that not only was he insanely gentle with Beomgyu, but he had gotten less violent at school.

When he told Beomgyu that, the boy was ecstatic.

He understood why Taehyun was violent. He was taught that it was a valid form of releasing anger growing up. But there was progress. A lot of it. Beomgyu loved it.

When Taehyun pulled away, he moved to rest his head in Beomgyu's neck and placed a little kiss there. "I love you too. You're so..." he shook his head and held Beomgyu's body in his arms. "You're so sweet. You're so amazing and charming. Wow, I really love everything about you."

Beomgyu blushed and pulled him up to kiss him again.

After a while of kissing though, it started pouring and they quickly ran to sit in the back of the car, laughing nonstop while shuffling a bit so they could both fit. "So pretty," Taehyun smiled at him while they stared at each other.

Taehyun leaned in to kiss him, wet skin and hair making it messier and colder than before. But it was just as amazing, if not, more. Because Beomgyu's hands reached under Taehyun's shirt to trace over his faint abs, which he typically didn't do.

"What are you doing?" Taehyun asked, pulling away and panting heavily.

"Before, I wasn't sure if I was ready. But now I know for sure. I trust you with my life Taehyun. Can you make love to me tonight?"