49. Midnight Memories 🔞

"I don't know if I really wanna have sex in our school," Beomgyu said, throwing his head back when Taehyun started kissing down his throat. "It seems cliché and... dirty."

"You started it," Taehyun smiled and stopped kissing him to just hug him. "But okay. You gotta carry the stuff back out to the car though."

Beomgyu quickly did, slamming the trunk to continue kissing Taehyun. The car was parked down the street from the school, a little bit into the woods, for obvious reasons. They had a lot of privacy at the moment, and Beomgyu was nearly vibrating from how excited he was.

"So beautiful," Taehyun whispered, lifting him up and placing him on the hood of the car. "So pretty for me. How did someone like me get lucky enough to have someone like you?"

Out of breath, Beomgyu just hugged Taehyun's head to his chest and sighed in content. "I ask myself the same thing everyday. The other way around of course."

Taehyun playfully scoffed, taking a moment before finally starting to unbuckle his belt. He kissed Beomgyu while he did so, making the boy groan from how long he was taking. Taehyun paid no mind to it though. It was honestly entertaining to see Beomgyu becoming so impatient that it was making him angry.

Beomgyu even got frustrated when Taehyun pulled away, only for his chin to get roughly grabbed by the younger boy. Taehyun smiled down at him and Beomgyu whimpered at the condescending look in his eyes.

"You wanna do it here?" He asked, loosening his grip on Beomgyu's chin. "Or in the backseat of the car?" He only asked because tiny rain drops were starting to come down, and Beomgyu agreed that they should go in the car.

It was uncomfortable at first. Not physically, but the aura was weird. Beomgyu didn't know what to do, yelping when Taehyun grabbed him and pulled him into his lap. "Like this?" Beomgyu asked, growing harder by the second at how close their bodies were.

"Yeah..." Taehyun trailed off, bunching Beomgyu's shirt up at his neck. "Hold it here." Beomgyu did, looking away to not see Taehyun staring at his body. But suddenly, a jolt of electricity went through his body when he felt Taehyun's teeth clamped down around his sensitive nipple.

"Ahh!" He cried from the weird and painful feeling of it. But after a few moments, Taehyun let go and left little kitten licks to soothe the stinging sensation there. "That felt weird," he giggled, throwing his head back when Taehyun went to do it to the other one.

When Taehyun was finally done, Beomgyu took his pants and underwear off and went back to sitting in his lap, blushing when Taehyun was staring up at him. "I'm gonna do something. Tell me if you don't like it, okay?"

Well that's a little alarming.

Beomgyu agreed anyway, whimpering when he was moved to be straddling one of Taehyun's thighs. "Already so sensitive my Baby." Taehyun smiled and started moving Beomgyu's hips back and forth, listening intently to the way his breath wavered.

The rain outside was hitting the windows of the car full force now and all of Beomgyu's senses were filled. Having no strength at the moment, he just laid on Taehyun's shoulder as the boy continued giving him pleasure. "Yes, yes Taehyun," Beomgyu kept whispering, nearly crying out in frustration when Taehyun stopped. He tried moving on his own, only to be stopped by his cruel partner.

"Not yet." Taehyun had a cocky grin on his face when he unzipped his pants and Beomgyu immediately took his dick out, having zero patience for Taehyun's shit at the moment. "Wait, stop- oh my-" he covered his mouth when Beomgyu sank down on him in one go.

He looked up at him and saw him fighting back tears. "Fuck," he whispered.

"Too fast?" Taehyun cheekily asked. "It's only your second time and you already don't want anything that will help with the pain?" Beomgyu didn't say anything out of shame and Taehyun nodded. "Aish Beomgyu, what am I going to do with you?"

He lifted Beomgyu up slowly, the brunette wincing from just that. "Just... go slow." Taehyun nodded again, carefully pulling Beomgyu back down and watching him bite back a painful noise.

"Hey, look at me," Taehyun said, moving his face so he was in front of Beomgyu's wandering eyes. "You're okay. It'll feel better soon, okay?"

Beomgyu bit his lip and nodded, excited for when they could actually get to it, but understanding that they had to go slow for now.

He didn't have to wait for long though. Soon enough, he was letting all of his excitement out by controlling the pace this time. "Slow down," Taehyun whispered, seeing that Beomgyu was overwhelming himself. "Beomgyu," he said in a warning tone, having to grab his waist to get him to somewhat slow down.

"Stop," Beomgyu panted, grabbing Taehyun's hands and holding them above his head. It was an action that surprised both of them. Not only was Beomgyu actually overpowering Taehyun, but they both seemed to... like it? "I'm in control tonight." He smiled tiredly before quickly grinding his hips on Taehyun's and turning his boyfriend into an absolute mess. "I haven't been able to make you feel good yet."

He leaned in to peck Taehyun on the lips sweetly, smiling nonstop at the fact that he was the one making Taehyun moan. "You're a shithead." After a while, Beomgyu got tired and his grip on Taehyun's hands loosened. Taehyun took the opportunity for freedom and decided to just take over, gently pushing Beomgyu to lay down on the seat. "I can make it feel really good, but you won't be able to look at me."

Beomgyu thought for a moment and then nodded. "It's fine."

Taehyun nodded and flipped Beomgyu over so his arms and face were rested on the seat, and his ass was in the air. "Are you sure?" Taehyun asked. "It's a vulnerable position." Beomgyu nodded in frustration and Taehyun giggled. "So impatient today."

Beomgyu was gonna come back with something snarky, but a loud moan came out instead when Taehyun entered him without warning. "You're s-so deep. Holy fuck."

"I know, right?" Taehyun smiled and ran his hands along Beomgyu's sides. "It's my favorite position, whether I'm the top or the bottom. Are you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be," Beomgyu playfully said.

***

After all that, the two of them sat in the backseat, half-naked with a blanket around them to catch their breaths.

"Why is that only the second time we've had sex?" Beomgyu asked. "It's fucking amazing."

Taehyun chuckled, but agreed, gently kissing the top of Beomgyu's head who was cuddling into his side. "My beautiful," he whispered.

"You're being sappy tonight," Beomgyu laughed a little bit and sat up to wipe the steam from one of the windows. "It's not raining anymore. What time is it?"

"A little past midnight. Why?"

Beomgyu turned to him with a smirk on his face, although he very much looked like he just got his back blown out, literally. "We should go have a night on the town."

"But it's midnight," Taehyun whined.

"So? People stay out until like three in the morning."

"I don't wanna be like those people." Beomgyu continued staring at him and Taehyun groaned loudly. "Fine!"

"Yay!"