57. A Night To Remember Pt. 2

A/N: I don't know if any of you here are regular readers of mine, but if you are, please don't be alarmed by what I'm gonna say. After fourteen long and stupidly frustrating years, I am finally graduating this May. Finally, I'll be done with the main thing that has made me hate my life for the past four years especially. After being so sick of school, this is the first time I'm genuinely excited for my future after graduation. Therefore, I want the last month of my required schooling to be a good one. After this story has reached it's conclusion and I finish some imagines, I'm gonna take a break from writing for a while. Just until I graduate. I need to focus on that for now, and I won't be able to write to my best ability while doing so. I'll still always have my notifications on and be interacting with you on my message board and stuff like usual, but until May, Heaven will be my last story.

With that being said, let's finish this story with a bang, shall we?

***

"Beomie wait!" Taehyun yelled, running after the boy who ran to the haunted house. He giggled when he saw Beomgyu eagerly waiting at the back of the line, peeking over shoulders (although with his height, he didn't need to), and jumping up and down in his shoes.

Taehyun walked over and grabbed his hand, also waiting for the line to move up. "Are you scared of haunted houses?" Beomgyu asked, playfully wiggling his eyebrows.

"Again, never been in one. But I would sneak a few horror movies here and there throughout my childhood. I'm not that scared of scary stuff. Are you?"

Beomgyu shook his head. "Not really."

Neither of them were scared of horror movies, but the jump scares in real life were enough to have them running away from it as soon as they got out. They both started laughing when they realized what just happened, holding on to each other's arms to not fall out of laughter.

"What the heck?" Taehyun asked with tears in his eyes. "I didn't think it would be that scary!"

Beomgyu giggled and grabbed his hand. "We should go play mini games now."

"You just want me to win you the giant teady bear," Taehyun playfully rolled his eyes and Beomgyu dramatically gasped.

The huge white teady bear that was one of the big prizes of the "High Striker" game. Taehyun knew the only reason he was needed in this situation.

"Okay," he laughed and followed Beomgyu to it. "But where are you gonna put the teady bear on my bike?"

Beomgyu's eyes went from full of joy to frowning and Taehyun chuckled. "I'll get you an Uber to get back to the apartment with it, okay? And I'll meet you there."

The smile was back on Beomgyu's face and Taehyun looked at him in adoration before turning back to the game. "Who's next?" The operator asked and Beomgyu got excited.

"My hoyfriend!" He yelled, excitedly jumping up and down while holding onto Taehyun's arm. He embarrasedly looked at everybody before paying the operator and walking up to the game though.

"That's your boyfriend?" A girl asked Beomgyu who nodded.

"Yeah..."

"He's cute. But... so are you," she giggled snd Beomgyu looked down in embarrassment.

After the operator explained all the common sense rules, Taehyun looked at Beomgyu and was surprised to see the girl touching the bottom his shirt. And Beomgyu was laughing? What the hell?

"On the count of three. One. Two-"

Before the operator could finish, Taehyun gripped the hammer in both hands and hit the pad as hard as he possibly could. It went all the way to the top of the tall tower and came crashing back down, which had everyone losing their minds.

"This game is so rigged," the twenty-something year old operator shook his head. "No one ever wins a big prize. Well, you can choose anything you want I guess."

Taehyun walked over and grabbed the teady bear before grabbing Beomgyu's hand with his other and pulling him away.

"Thank you!" Beomgyu excitedly exclaimed, taking the bear from him. "You did so good Tae." Taehyun nodded blankly and Beomgyu tilted his head. "Are you mad about that girl?" Taehyun's jaw clenched. "Taehyun, why would I want anything to do with her?"

"I don't know. You were giggling with her..."

"That doesn't mean anything. And she was the one being touchy with me. Please don't think of me as any less, okay-"

"Beomgyu, you're fine," Taehyun said, stopping in his tracks. "I was mad at her."

Beomgyu smiled and they had fun for the rest of the night. At the end of all of it, he got into an Uber with all his prizes as Taehyun said and went home. He saw the black motorcycle parked in the lot and happily went upstairs to their apartment to set his stuff down.

"Taehyun!" He called, smiling when he heard a noise from the kitchen. "Did you have fun?" He asked, walking around to see Taehyun getting a glass of juice. Taehyun nodded, but Beomgyu could tell something was off. "What's the matter?"

Taehyun shrugged. "It's just... all my life, I've never done something that fun. It's just another reason to remind me how fucked up my childhood was." He frowned and Beomgyu walked closer to hug him. "I don't want this night to end."

Beomgyu pulled away and looked into his eyes for a moment. "It's only 10 o' clock," he whispered. "We still have time." He kissed Taehyun once before gently pressing down on his shoulders to get him on the floor. "Can I try topping you this time?"

A/N: Again, pretty obvious what the next chapter is lol.

This story will be ending sometime soon. It'll definitely be more than sixty chapters, but I don't know if it'll be more than seventy. There are a few more things to cover though.