Chapter 25

Nara's pov

"What? No you can't do that, you're the one who'll be in trouble", Jungwon said. Yes, what he said is true, but I don't want to see Jiyeon like this.

"Guys, I guess it's fine. And how far can they be? Perhaps, I want to protect Jiyeon", I said.

"Okay, I guess we respect your decision, Nara. We will miss you though", Jake said as he pouted.

"It's okay, I can visit you guys anytime don't worry", I chuckled.

"But....I don't think this is a good idea....you join the college just because of me? I don't know how to return for your good deeds.....", Jiyeon spoke.

"Jiyeon, it's okay, you helped me a lot too.....", I said while holding her cold hands.

"AHCHOO!", I suddenly sneeze caused everyone to flinch.

"Oh my god, you've got a fever! Come on let's go to the rest area", Mrs. Jo said as I nodded and followed her behind along with the others.

Mr. Jo signaled me to lay down at the bed. I laid at the soft bed slowly as everyone look at me worried. It's quiet embarrassing to me. Mrs. Jo covers me with a furry blanket.

"Have a rest okay....you too Jiyeon", Mrs. Jo said.

I coughed.

"I'll make a hot chocolate for you", Jiyeon said.

"No Jiyeon, you stay here I'll make some", Mrs. Jo said as she nodded and laid at the bed besides me.

"Have a good rest Nara, Jiyeon", Sunoo said as both of us smile and nodded.

"Let's go guys, they need to rest", Jungwon said as all of them went out and closed the door behind them.

The atmosphere became quiet until I heard sobbing sounds behind me making me quickly turn my body. It's Jiyeon crying.

"Jiyeon hey don't cry.....", I said with a soft voice.

"I-It's just.....I c-caused so much trouble.....", she said along with a sob.

"Yah, don't say that.....everyone makes mistake okay.....don't think about it, have a rest", I said.

She nodded and covers herself with a blanket. I inhaled and closed my eyes.

_

Sunoo's pov

Heeseung didn't spoke much after Nara said she wants to continue study at Jiyeon's college. He'll be alright, right? Well, she'll just have to study not far from here.....not abroad.

"H-hyung are you okay? You didn't spoke earlier", I asked.

"I.....uh...do you have time.....to talk?", Heeseung said as all of us looked at each other and nodded.

"Yeah we do have time hyung, let's go somewhere and talk", Jungwon said as all of us went to a suitable place to share things.

_

A few moments later....

"What do you want to talk about?", Jake asked.

"I.....I.....I-"

"Like Nara?", Jungwon interrupts.

I looked at Sunoo, he must have told them that I really like her for real.

"Uh...hehe I got....a little excited and....told them....the truth", he smiled showing his chubby cheeks. I was about to scold him but his smile fixed it all.

"T-the thing is.....will I able see her again?", Heeseung asked.

"Hyung....of course you will, she will pay a visit she says", Jay said.

"UUUUUUUU my hyung is in lO0OvE~~", Niki said teasingly.

"Don't tease him Niki, he will be red as tomato", Sunghoon said as he winked.

"You both are just the same....It's okay hyung, she will be safe", Jungwon, the best leader said.

"Thank you guys for willing to hear my confession", Heeseung said.

"Your confession for us had finished, and now the next step is Nara am I right?", Jay said.

"Well....maybe", Heeseung said.

"Awh guys come on give him a BIG HUG", Niki said as all of us went to Heeseung and hugged him while he whined as he struggling due our tight grip on him.

Nara's pov

W-where am I? Am I in the past....?

My head felt dizzy as I looked at my weird surroundings. It looks like...my room. I got out from my room and searched for mom. I felt like I can't even walk properly. Where am I suppose to be? Oh at the building right? They must had sent me home.... I felt nothing right now, is my fever had gone too bad? I heard a noise at mom's room, I didn't hesitate to go in there and open the door.

I heard a scream making me having goosebumps. Then I saw a guy dragging something, maybe there's a worker came here to repair things? I walked closer to him and saw he was dragging a DEAD BODY by her hair. I-It's.....mom! I was about to run until I stepped on something cause me to fall on the ground hard. Then........the thing I stumbled into is......Y...Yeonsang's body.... The guy looked at me in the most scariest way.

"Yeonsang!", I shook his body but he's completely lifeless....

The strange guy smirked and came towards me. I have no energy to run anymore. He pulled out a blood-stained knife making my heart beat going even faster.

"One.....last......victim...", the guy said and rans towards me in the most horrifying way.

"NOO AHHHHH!"

I opened my eyes......it's.....just a dream.....I'd never dream about this before.....

"Nara are you okay? I was worried!", Jiyeon appears making me flinched.

"I.....I had a ba--AHHHH!"