#what's up with him?

(Cc's pov)

It's been months and I've been dying to eat another human but I promised y/n that I'd stop eating people and eat normal food like the rest of them but it's unfair they deserve to die I'm a hostile cryptid an urban legend and I'm stuck here......did I make the right choice? I don't even think Cups bendy and Felix know what I use to do and I wanna keep it that way if they found out they would take y/n away from me and that's not gonna happen she is supposed to be mine why did I accept them to be with her as well what is she doing to me she's changing me I miss my home I missed eating and playing cat and mouse with those disgusting humans I have to think of something and quick it's nearly Halloween so maybe I can take her when after that is over I don't know what it is but I'm sure it's gonna be better than Christmas.

(Your pov)

Cc have been acting weird lately he usually watches tv or cuddles with me but now he always goes out late at night and is now distant towards me I have to found out what's wrong with him. I walked up to felix cuphead and bendg and asked them if they knew what was up with him.

Cuphead: well he has been acting strange but we don't know what's up with him either

Bendy: where is he now?

Y/n: he went out again

Felix: that's strange do you ask him where he goes?

Y/n: yes but he just ignores me and goes to his room

Felix: weird we should follows him tomorrow night and see what's going on.

Y/n: okay I just hope he's okay

(Sorry if this was so short it's because of school I promise I'll make the next chapter longer)