#kidnapped

(My art at top)

(Your pov)

You woke up by the sun shining in your (E/e) eyes you got up from your bed and walked down stairs to make some breakfast when you finished your breakfast you wanted to walk your dog today because you having walked your dog in awhile so you went to your bedroom to get the dog leash and put the leash on your dogs color,your dog was very jumpy today and you was giggling at her/his cuteness.you grabbed your shoes/heels/boots and walked to the front door with your dog behind.

(Time skip to the park)

You was sitting on the bench with your dog taking a nap from the walking you both had, you was reading a book it was called(think of any book that you like reading,sorry if you don't like reading)and you enjoyed reading it but you had a feeling that you was being watched again so you looked behind you and see nothing but trees and bushes and a pathway you was a bit nervous keep feeling that your being watched by someone or something but you keep shrugging it of you might be just imagining things.then the sun started to go down the day gone pretty fast you said in thought.

Y/n:well it's getting late (p/n) I think it's time we go back home you asked your dog barked probably means yes so you both walked back home.

(Time skip)

You was in your house watching tv while your dog was in bed fast asleep you also was getting tired so you headed of to sleep in your comfy bed.

(???)

Alright I just got to get in some how he thought while scratching the back of his neck.maybe if I just get into her window then I'll take her and make her mine why would she even want to date and ugly ass cat anyway he nearly killed what is he anyway a yandere(and no cartoon cat is not gonna be a yandere in this story)he said in a annoyed tone he walked to your garage to get a ladder while he opened the garage he grabbed the ladder and went to the bedroom window where you were.he was excited to hold you in his arms he just wanted you to be his forever and not that pathetic cat he just met,he walked up to the ladder and opened the window quietly not trying to wake you,he picked you up gently and walked down the ladders trying not to wake you he went to his car and but you in the trunk while tiying your wrist and feet so you can't get out and taped your mouth with duck tape he can't believe that he's about to do this to her the one he had a crush on for years and now he's finally doing it.

(I'll make the next chapter tomorrow promise sorry if it was short)