#there conffetion for you pt 2

You wondered what to get them and thought of going to Oswald for some advice or Mickey so you drove of to theres to see if they know.when you arrived you parked your f/c car and went inside the big tent you saw a lot of people and went past them you didn't see them on stage and thought of going to the back stage you opened the door and went inside to see Mickey and his crew when they saw you the 420 bunnies ran up to you and gave you big huggers making you giggle Mickey walked over to you and helped up thanking him he got confused on why your here because his show starts in 10 mins.

Mickey: hey y/n what are you doing here?

Y/n: Mickey I need help from you or Oswald

Oswald: what's the problem sweetie?

Y/n: w well I'm having a bit of trouble getting my friends gifts i already got a gift for CC just not the others and I don't know what to get them?

Mickey: I know what you should get bendy and boris and mr felix,bendy likes to have a girlfriend that's what boris tells me or just get him the new book of that felix book,boris likes bandanas and bones so maybe get him one of them and mr felix like adventures things.

Y/n: thanks Mickey I'll get them that

Mickey: your welcome

Oswald: maybe get cuphead that makes him think it's cool and maybe get mugman a new scarf

Y/n: thanks guys for your help

Oswald: no problem doll

Mickey: anytime seeya later

You waved and hugged the bunnies leaving and finding the stuff what Mickey and Oswald told you you was struggling to get what they liked on what shape colour or size they like so you thought really hard and got the gifts.

(Time skip)

You told your friends to meet you in the park you also told them that there will be a picnic when they arrived you stood up and went over to bendy you bend down a bit and kissed him making his face all red and his tail a shape of a heart you giggled and gave him the new book of felix also and went over to cups you couldn't find anything for him so you done the same thing making him blush you done the same to felix and CC and gave boris a bone,mugs a blue and white scarf and CC  a white bowtie they both hugged you saying thank you and you giggled saying no problem and saw the others still wirlth blushes on there faces they looked at you and you got confused.

Bendy: hey y/n we got something to tell you

Y/n:  look okay what's up?

Felix: um we like you more t then a friend

Y/n: *blushes: r r really!? U umm I I dont know how to say this but-

Cups: it's fine if you don't like us

Y/n: I was gonna say I love all of you

CC: all of us!?

Y/n: yeah you four have been so nice to me and I just couldn't pick so I guess I can go at will all four of you?

Cups: sure

Bendy: can we even do that?

CC: I guess

Felix: I'm fine with it

Y/n: um okay I gotta go bye

You kissed there cheeks and went in your car driving home and heading in your house the fuck was that that must be the stupidest thing i ever said *sigh* I'll just forget about it in the morning I thought and went to watch tv.

(Sorry if it was short this was also cringy and I think I'm running out of ideas for this story now)